The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol

+3
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
SkellowRover
the vicar
7 posters

Go down

I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol Empty I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol

Post by the vicar Mon 24 Sep - 6:11:45

DONS ARE IN THE FINAL WON 20-O cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol Empty Re: I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol

Post by SkellowRover Mon 24 Sep - 6:45:07

Dead chuffed for them and their fans. Not been to a dons match in years, used to go to tattersfield regular as a nipper as they let me in for nowt if i was with me dad.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol Empty Re: I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 Sep - 7:55:41

C'mon you Huns Wink
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 Sep - 9:10:08

Fantastic result for the Dons...........the tide is with them. Hunslet who ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Mon 24 Sep - 20:28:23

"The tide is with them"
Crikey it's raining pretty bad down here in Cornwall but didn't realise it was raining that hard in Donny Smile
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 Sep - 23:54:04

The first team to ever win the grand slam I know its the wrong place but i dont care lol Icon_smoking
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Sep - 5:41:37

I do love that signature of the exploding Bates LL. PMSL
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 25 Sep - 5:47:55

I THINK ROVERS FANS SHOULD START TO GO TO THE DONS AS ITS A GOOD TEAN EXITING GAME AND ALL THINGS DONCASTER

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Sep - 5:54:34

Whilst still watching us I hope. Incidentally I have moved this topic to the 'vibrant' RL section Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 25 Sep - 7:43:15

is anyone interested in going to the final oh sorry i dint think so lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Tue 25 Sep - 23:52:44

Well done to Dons in the final this weekend & I still got memories Dons at Bentley in 1990s & my old favourite player is goal kick Alex Green.
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mozstaff Mon 19 May - 18:24:37

As I said great lets get behind "All Sport Donny"

mozstaff
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Wed 21 May - 5:59:09

we all need to

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mozstaff Thu 22 May - 0:56:32

i don't care too

mozstaff
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down