The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharp

+2
SkellowRover
Dagenham Rover
6 posters

Go down

Sharp Empty Sharp

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 23 Jan - 3:26:09

Radios Sheff and Solent reporting he's on his way back
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Sharp Empty Re: Sharp

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 23 Jan - 4:20:00

and he signs  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Thu 23 Jan - 4:25:15

I am absofuckinglutely delighted. Mr Bramall & Mr Watson 2 weeks ago i said put up or get the fuck out. Credit where credit is due well done and you may just have reunited the fanbase too

RTID
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 23 Jan - 4:49:39

SkellowRover wrote:I am absofuckinglutely delighted. Mr Bramall & Mr Watson 2 weeks ago i said put up or get the fuck out. Credit where credit is due well done and you may just have reunited the fanbase too

RTID

Thank gawd for that
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 23 Jan - 6:05:32

I don't think he's the same player he was but only time will tell if he can get it back or not

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 23 Jan - 8:32:47

NIGHTMARE wrote:I don't think he's the same player he was but only time will tell if he can get it back or not

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 

Now if you were a piggy or a binkicker I would have said you were bitter an twisted  Laughing  but as its you.

Only time will tell but I'm always dubious of the hero's return, but its certainly got most fans back on side, which is a result in itself
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 23 Jan - 10:20:04

Don't get me wrong i'd have him but in is 49 games on loan he's scored 13 goals,
in teams that have spent millions on players to supply him in Forest and Reading, in O'Grady's 35 games for us he's scored 15 goals in a team thats spent nothing on transfer fees for years, But if you ask anyone who they'd have given the choice they'd say Pig Billy all day long because of what he did with Rovers but that was a long time ago now and he's lived off his time with you lot for a wile lets see if he can do it again i don't think he will i think he's gone backwards instead of forwards in his development since he left the keepmoat and he'll find it hard to recapture the form he showed the first time around in this loan spell if you manage to get him back full time and get a summer training camp into him next season he could be back to his best but as of now he as a lot to prove for me
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Thu 23 Jan - 10:36:47

the difference is Billy has come on as sub in most games and he needs to start

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by SPROTYROVER Fri 24 Jan - 5:47:42

Well there have been some excellent signings over the past weeks, I can't see how the SC mob can compete with that.

I for one am pleasantly surprised with the current board, as there has been a lot of information suggesting they would not

signing anybody and that we were doomed. It will be interesting to see how things develop. Wink 

SPROTYROVER
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 24 Jan - 6:27:48

the thing is they had to do it to get the fans on board cos they was going to put us in administration but when SC found out that stopped them so they had to do something

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by drfc1951 Fri 24 Jan - 6:35:47

What a load of bollocks you talk.

drfc1951
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 24 Jan - 9:09:02

would you like to say that to my face

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 24 Jan - 9:09:49

I don't make things up idiot

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by drfc1951 Fri 24 Jan - 22:12:36

Youve said before you dont make things up, have you considered that the person who gives you info does.By the way i wont be intimidated by threats.

drfc1951
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 24 Jan - 22:32:08

it is you that started this rubbish by saying I talk bollocks not me

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 24 Jan - 22:34:46

anyway I no that they had to pull out of there plans once found out as it would of been a court case I no that for a fact

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by drfc1951 Fri 24 Jan - 22:47:08

Oh well if you know for a fact then it must be true.theres no way anyone connected
to JR or SC would do any shit stirring is there.

drfc1951
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 25 Jan - 5:58:04

it dint come from JR or SC and the only important thing in all this is DONCASTER ROVERS

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 25 Jan - 5:59:10

AND I HAVE NERVER INSULTED YOU BEFOR SO WHY SHOULD YOU TRY IT WITH ME

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by drfc1951 Sat 25 Jan - 7:12:10

Sorry if it came across as insulting,wasnt meant to.Iam like you just want what is best for club,we just think differently.By the way im not deaf.

drfc1951
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 25 Jan - 9:42:44

no but I am lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 25 Jan - 9:45:21

the difference is I have proof about it all but I love my club to much to say to much at the moment if you ask hoolahoop he will tell you I am not piss balling

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down