The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dose anyone believe this bullshit about G4S

5 posters

Go down

Dose anyone believe this bullshit about G4S  Empty Dose anyone believe this bullshit about G4S

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 15 Jul - 3:56:36

Question pig
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Dose anyone believe this bullshit about G4S  Empty Re: Dose anyone believe this bullshit about G4S

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 16 Jul - 23:53:00

what bullshit?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Dose anyone believe this bullshit about G4S  Empty Re: Dose anyone believe this bullshit about G4S

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 17 Jul - 4:11:20

they dont have enough stewards so the army have been brought in and they've been fined, And i'm the same colour as there stewards if that's true,
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 17 Jul - 5:22:37

they do have enough they're just fucking shite

anyway fuck the olympics
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 17 Jul - 5:25:55

they have enough but there all fucking Muslims and now there shiting,
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 17 Jul - 6:50:24

Fact is who would come off the dole for just £8 an hour for 3 weeks work !!
Must admit there seems to be more to this than meets the eye, btw why are we advertising our weaknesses to the whole fookin world...............it's both dangerous and embarrassing. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 17 Jul - 6:52:18

used to work for them years ago, still the same get the contract and think about it all afterwards.
They've even said some of the guards can't speak english FFS

In all honesty that contract should never have been given to one firm it should have been split
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 17 Jul - 6:56:05

£8 an hour is decent money for casual work dunno what sort of hours they will be on. Will probably have an SIA license after working down there so that opens the doors to plenty of jobs so it probably in't too bad looking at it like that

but aye that were the first thing i though when i saw it on telly
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 17 Jul - 7:12:35

It'll be on the books that I'll guarantee, short term contract,
slightly off topic I stopped on a industrial estate in Armthorpe today and asked a geyser where somewhere was ......... got a blank look and "no english" the twat had just come out of a ruddy factory there
So what happens with all the Health +safety stuff me factorys burning down ring the fire brigade yer daft bugger ...err sorry no english, well you get my drift
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 17 Jul - 7:24:48

Dagenham Rover wrote:It'll be on the books that I'll guarantee, short term contract,
slightly off topic I stopped on a industrial estate in Armthorpe today and asked a geyser where somewhere was ......... got a blank look and "no english" the twat had just come out of a ruddy factory there
So what happens with all the Health +safety stuff me factorys burning down ring the fire brigade yer daft bugger ...err sorry no english, well you get my drift

lol! lol! lol! Learn English or be sent home.......SIMPLES.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 17 Jul - 13:03:42

hoolahoop wrote:Fact is who would come off the dole for just £8 an hour for 3 weeks work !!
Must admit there seems to be more to this than meets the eye, btw why are we advertising our weaknesses to the whole fookin world...............it's both dangerous and embarrassing. Mad

I think they see it as telling the world/West Yorkshire, if your are thinking of attacking London again we now have 5000 trained killers involved. so don't think its going to be easy.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 17 Jul - 19:39:03

NIGHTMARE wrote:they have enough but there all fucking Muslims and now there shiting,

I doub't that very much...on what do you base this on......i bet theres a good number of Poles working for them as well... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down