The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weeds go the wall !!..............

3 posters

Go down

Weeds go the wall !!.............. Empty Weeds go the wall !!..............

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Nov - 5:37:22

...............and lose. Laughing

What the hell is happening to our good friends at Bellend this season ?? scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Weeds go the wall !!.............. Empty Re: Weeds go the wall !!..............

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 19 Nov - 8:47:22

This season is just about what I expected... Not quite this shit mind.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Nov - 9:38:16

No we DON'T want Diouf back thanks before you ask. Smile
Diouf, Warnock and Bates is not exactly a healthy threesome now is it, I wonder if he gets special treatment at your club too just to piss off your loyal players ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 19 Nov - 10:00:01

Diouf has been the fucking tits, him and Byram are the only positives would hate to think where we'd be with out Diouf got no hope of keeping him in jan like.

Loyal players?! Becchio and Mc'Cormack are the only 2.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Nov - 10:16:44

Only problem with Diouf is I hear he can be disruptive behind the scenes. On the pitch he's fine although greedy it's a 'look at me' mentality with him , I'm sure if you study him more intensely you will find he also squanders possession on many occasions and that pisses other players off..
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Mon 19 Nov - 10:28:50

Diouf was great for us, created plenty of goals scored plenty. Just a shame that not many others were of the same quality otherwise we may have stayed up.

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Nov - 10:35:58

dickos1 wrote:Diouf was great for us, created plenty of goals scored plenty. Just a shame that not many others were of the same quality otherwise we may have stayed up.

He was good at times sometimes great but it seems you have forgotten the 'off the field' activities he was involved in last year with us .
No-one can deny he is a class player though and yes probably 2 steps in front of those around him. If I had a criticism of him it would be that he showboated far too often.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Mon 19 Nov - 10:44:37

Thought we were talking about on the field, but regards off field activities what were they? The only thing I can remember is the nightclub incident which was never proven was it?

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Nov - 10:52:47

dickos what is it with you, are you now telling me that the 'nightclub' incident never happened .......by all accounts and photographic evidence it DID.
If you prefer I will agree with you...........he was as good as Messi, an angel on/off field, selfless and very disciplined will that do you ? Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Mon 19 Nov - 10:57:42

Give over hoola, what is it with me???
Yes there was a picture but it was never confirmed or proven when it was taken.
Just because people don't agree with you sometimes, there's no need to throw your toys out of the pram, we can agree to disagree can't we?
Why does somebody always have to be wrong?
No messi, but certainly our best player last year

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 20 Nov - 4:12:08

hoolahoop wrote:Only problem with Diouf is I hear he can be disruptive behind the scenes. On the pitch he's fine although greedy it's a 'look at me' mentality with him , I'm sure if you study him more intensely you will find he also squanders possession on many occasions and that pisses other players off..

Not even heard of owt off the pitch, apart from giving his boots/shirts to kids at ends of the games, the prick Wink
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 20 Nov - 5:53:34

dickos1 wrote:Give over hoola, what is it with me???
Yes there was a picture but it was never confirmed or proven when it was taken.
Just because people don't agree with you sometimes, there's no need to throw your toys out of the pram, we can agree to disagree can't we?
Why does somebody always have to be wrong?
No messi, but certainly our best player last year

You're not ''wrong'' and I haven't 'thrown my teddies out of the pram'. We have different opinions that's all on seemingly everything.
I post something ANYTHING and you come racing over here like a hare to contradict me NOT the other way round. I can't believe we don't have any views/attitudes in common surely ? People don't agree with me sometimes that's how it should be but you don't/extremely rarely agree with me or appear to ........it's getting tiresome.
I'm sure you're a proper fella but have just found someone to dislike/contradict on a forum, why well for the life of me I don't know but I won't lose any sleep over it . scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Tue 20 Nov - 8:43:07

Hoola don't be daft, I ain't picking on you mate but there's a small community on here so it's obvious we're going to bump into each other. I don't dislike you, why would I?

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Nov - 5:33:07

dickos1 wrote:Hoola don't be daft, I ain't picking on you mate but there's a small community on here so it's obvious we're going to bump into each other. I don't dislike you, why would I?

Fair enough I'm just paranoid and.............smell. Wink I'm sure I saw some KGB agents looking for me at the bottom of my road .Got to go....................................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down