The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's gone wrong.............

+4
SkellowRover
Dagenham Rover
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
hoolahoop
8 posters

Go down

What's gone wrong............. Empty What's gone wrong.............

Post by hoolahoop Sun 25 Aug - 4:41:34

Seems your lads aren't performing well this season anyone care to tell me what's happening ? Shocked 
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

What's gone wrong............. Empty Re: What's gone wrong.............

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 26 Aug - 6:12:04

They've not laiked us yet...
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 26 Aug - 7:04:10

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:They've not laiked us yet...
Leedslad you're back cheers Funny how they always seem to have a hoodoo over you, what exactly are the stats ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 26 Aug - 7:11:25

hoolahoop wrote:Leedslad you're back cheers Funny how they always seem to have a hoodoo over you, what exactly are the stats ?
cheers  always liked Leedslads alternate type of posting, I saw Nightmare browsing this morning, now yorkie, vix and pete get yer bums back ( oh and the other Dingles)
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 26 Aug - 7:16:07

Dagenham Rover wrote:cheers  always liked Leedslads alternate type of posting, I saw Nightmare browsing this morning,  now yorkie, vix and pete get yer bums back ( oh and the other Dingles)
Great idea it's getting too deep elsewhere affraid 
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Mon 26 Aug - 19:34:42

I assumed this place was dying as hardly any posts are being made Sad
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 27 Aug - 1:25:07

hoolahoop wrote:Leedslad you're back cheers Funny how they always seem to have a hoodoo over you, what exactly are the stats ?
Did them at home last season What's gone wrong............. Icon_smoking... But away we've been beaten easy in atleast the last 4.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 27 Aug - 7:59:13

SkellowRover wrote:I assumed this place was dying as hardly any posts are being made Sad
An easy assumption but this will always be a safe haven when thuings get heavy elsewhere as it always was intended to be. Cool 
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Fri 30 Aug - 23:13:40

All I have to say is if Leeds want to finally beat us at Oakwell, now is a better chance than they're ever gonna get!

We are terrible so far this season, no creativity, no vision, no movement... Starting to wonder if the wrong team went down. (Peterborough)

We have Hudds next at home and I expect nothing less than another hammering for us, as a team we now seem decades away from when we played them at their place for survival last season.

Things have gotta improve, otherwise I can even see us being relegated by Christmas!
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 31 Aug - 2:45:31

Have faith, but thanks for the 6 points Laughing 
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 31 Aug - 5:34:18

RedNinja wrote:All I have to say is if Leeds want to finally beat us at Oakwell, now is a better chance than they're ever gonna get!

We are terrible so far this season, no creativity, no vision, no movement... Starting to wonder if the wrong team went down. (Peterborough)

We have Hudds next at home and I expect nothing less than another hammering for us, as a team we now seem decades away from when we played them at their place for survival last season.

Things have gotta improve, otherwise I can even see us being relegated by Christmas!
You are presuming alot there RN. Things can change virtually overnight and when it clicks (as it surely will) you have to take advantage.
As for being down by Christmas ...........I very much doubt it. You're lot have been saying that for at least 4 seasons that I know of.
However like Daggers , we will be thankful of the 6 points that are by now due to us. Thanks in anticipation and good luck for the rtest of the season as long as it doesn't cost us.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 31 Aug - 6:23:55

What's gone wrong............. Ssi7

just ordered these from the USA should be here in time for Forest away Twisted Evil 
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Sat 31 Aug - 8:29:24

RedNinja wrote:All I have to say is if Leeds want to finally beat us at Oakwell, now is a better chance than they're ever gonna get!

Would you please make us a userbar the same as the others we have for York City please with the Minstermen Forum on please
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 31 Aug - 8:55:23

I think its time we fucked Boro badge/ forum off and replaced it with York city badge on the forum logo header
can you do that as well please RN
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 31 Aug - 9:39:19

NIGHTMARE wrote:What's gone wrong............. Ssi7

just ordered these from the USA should be here in time for Forest away Twisted Evil 

Loud Shocked 
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 18 Sep - 4:17:58

Underrated trainer, Dragons...
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Thu 19 Sep - 5:20:58

I'll tell you all whats wrong with tarn this season.... We've too many players that are just not good enough for the championship and unfortunately they are Flickers favs so he plays them week in week out with the same formation. It clearly is not working but he will not change things. As long as the currant team and formation is kept we'll will be building a giant gap between us at the bottom and the teams above. Rant Over
Now come on you reds lets win 3-1 on Saturday!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 19 Sep - 6:46:11

We'll come good we're not playing too bad, just need a few things tweaking we still have plenty of time
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Thu 19 Sep - 16:49:39

You know me Nightmare ever the optimist... He needs to make those tweaks soon though mate!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down