The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoola have you bought plenty just incase..

+2
yorkie64red
MR NEGATIVE
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Empty Joke time.

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 9 Jan - 6:36:26

Sheffield Wednesdays Marcus Tudgay was today caught speeding,when asked why he was speeding he told the police he would do anything for 3 points.
Anyone else got any???
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Empty Re: Hoola have you bought plenty just incase..

Post by yorkie64red Sat 9 Jan - 7:29:16

roversboy4lyf wrote:Sheffield Wednesdays Marcus Tudgay was today caught speeding,when asked why he was speeding he told the police he would do anything for 3 points.
Anyone else got any???

Thats as old as the Hills jack..still funny though.. Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Empty Re: Hoola have you bought plenty just incase..

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 9 Jan - 8:31:17

Very true too.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 9 Jan - 8:48:36

Players from Sheffield Wednesday FC visited sick children at the Sheffield Children’s Hospital over the Christmas period. "It's nice to put a smile on the faces of those who are worse off than we are and who are facing a long uphill struggle," said David aged 6.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Sun 10 Jan - 3:49:43

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

They're good those Jack.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1714709,00.html

On a serious note, Alan Irvine will take us forward.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 10 Jan - 7:08:16

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

An overweight blonde consulted her doctor for advice. The doctor advised that she run ten miles a day for thirty days. This, he promised, would help her lose as many as twenty pounds.

The blonde followed the doctor's advice, and, after thirty days, she was pleased to find that she had indeed lost the pesky twenty pounds. She phoned the doctor and thanked him for the wonderful advice which produced such effective results.

At the end of the conversation, however, she asked one last question: "How do I get home, since I am now 300 miles away?"
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 10 Jan - 8:48:12

loved them roversboy , nearly as funny as the Dingles today. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 10 Jan - 8:54:58

Yeah i will get some more tommorow.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 10 Jan - 8:59:38

roversboy4lyf wrote:Yeah i will get some more tommorow.

Keep them coming roversboy, anyway just trotting off to the barnsleymad board for 5 mins. or so to get their take on taday's defeat. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 10 Jan - 23:57:11

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"

"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.

"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "THIS IS HER HUSBAND!"

When asked for her occupation, a woman charged with a traffic violation said she was a schoolteacher. The judge rose from the bench. "Madam, I have waited years for a schoolteacher to appear before this court," he smiled with delight. "Now sit down at that table and write 'I will not pass through a red light' five hundred times."
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 11 Jan - 1:42:54

Talking of jokes did you get mine yesterday Bri
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 2:02:00

pkt_drfc wrote:Talking of jokes did you get mine yesterday Bri

Yes i got it, did you get mine.. Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 11 Jan - 2:02:47

Nope did you send them yesterday
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 2:06:24

pkt_drfc wrote:Nope did you send them yesterday

Can't remember, might have been friday..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 11 Jan - 3:08:24

Ah your losing your memory too bri,something that comes with old age.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 3:17:00

roversboy4lyf wrote:Ah your losing your memory too bri,something that comes with old age.

Your telling me.... Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 11 Jan - 3:22:12

Nothing to worry about bri,its inevitable that at 60 odd you would start forgetting regular,ask hoola all about old age.

Infact i wonder if hoola would lend you his zimmer just so you can get to the games but then again he would be stuck at home in that computer chair all day bugging everyone.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 3:25:02

roversboy4lyf wrote:Nothing to worry about bri,its inevitable that at 60 odd you would start forgetting regular,ask hoola all about old age.

Infact i wonder if hoola would lend you his zimmer just so you can get to the games but then again he would be stuck at home in that computer chair all day bugging everyone.

I might be getting on a bit but still have the use of my legs thankyou very much Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 11 Jan - 3:28:01

Im just warning you as they cant last forever and hoola was younger than you when it was reccomended he needed to use a zimmer.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 3:33:31

roversboy4lyf wrote:Im just warning you as they cant last forever and hoola was younger than you when it was reccomended he needed to use a zimmer.

Well i've got my eye on this one, bargain at under £50, thought they would be more expensive then that. Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Icon_lol

http://www.clearwellmobility.co.uk/product_body.aspx?SectID=153
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 3:37:11

Seems like the bad weather is causing a shortage, they are much in demand.

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/Ice-causes-zimmer-frame-shortage.5969401.jp
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 11 Jan - 3:41:17

I hope hoolas got plenty in his cupboard just incase one gets broken,he could be in trouble if he isnt stocked up.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Mon 11 Jan - 3:50:11

roversboy4lyf wrote:I hope hoolas got plenty in his cupboard just incase one gets broken,he could be in trouble if he isnt stocked up.

Come on guys, don't be cruel, it's very hard on the aged and infirm at this time of year. Smile
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 11 Jan - 3:54:03

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Come on guys, don't be cruel, it's very hard on the aged and infirm at this time of year. Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Icon_smile

Oh i don't know been to the supermarket today and not one of the old buggers clogging the aisles up, i put this down to the weather keeping them in so there is at least one positive to having all this snow.. Hoola have you bought plenty just incase.. Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Mon 11 Jan - 3:57:49

Superb. Cool
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next