The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

burnley in for grant

+3
Dan_the_Owl
East Yorks Rover
wxm owl
7 posters

Go down

burnley in for grant Empty burnley in for grant

Post by wxm owl Fri 15 Jan - 0:27:44

laws is going to make a £1.5m bid for grant (daily mirror & sky) Mad
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

burnley in for grant Empty Re: burnley in for grant

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 15 Jan - 0:30:24

Is there anybody in S.Yorkshire that Burnley don't want to sign? I'm waiting for my phone call!! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Fri 15 Jan - 0:33:36

Wouldn't surprise me if this was true (Jensen is a pretty rotten keeper), but then again, it could easily be lazy journalism. Either way, I think it's important that we keep hold of Grant. A keeper of his quality and consistency is not always easily found.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 15 Jan - 9:02:38

Dan_the_Owl wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if this was true (Jensen is a pretty rotten keeper), but then again, it could easily be lazy journalism. Either way, I think it's important that we keep hold of Grant. A keeper of his quality and consistency is not always easily found.

Government grant to buy SO'D's contract out presumably ? lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 15 Jan - 10:03:43

on talk sport Brekin Laws said Grant was one of the best keepers in england and is good enough to play in premier league but denied making a bid
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Fri 15 Jan - 13:29:21

NIGHTMARE wrote:on talk sport Brekin Laws said Grant was one of the best keepers in england and is good enough to play in premier league but denied making a bid

Fair enough. If anyone knows how much Wednesday would be willing to part with Grant for, it would be Brian Laws. If it's gonna happen, it'll be fairly quickly. But if he's denied it, then that's that.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 15 Jan - 21:25:54

Sell him, get yourselves Adriano Basso from Bristol City and the money left over will get you Varney. That would be a great result for the Wendies.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Sat 16 Jan - 0:26:33

Yes he's a brilliant keeper, but if we were to get a £1.5million offer for him i'm not sure we'd be in a position to turn it down. Plus, the last player we had a bid for from Burnley turned useless after we turned it down, can we take that risk with our goalkeeper?

EDIT: 500th post, any good?
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 16 Jan - 3:50:02

I would accept it as i dont think he is worth that much,you could get a better player in for that and just get basso as mentioned as hes a bit of a want away.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down