The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On A Roll

5 posters

Go down

On A Roll Empty On A Roll

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 20 Jan - 8:25:28

pig
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

On A Roll Empty Re: On A Roll

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 20 Jan - 9:02:13

Good win Wednesday Well done.

Hope you have turned the corner and get clear of the threat of relegation.

It wouldn't be the the same in the CCC without you.

Smile

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 20 Jan - 9:15:03

250 Posts.... LUCKY GIRL On A Roll 1 Well done...... On A Roll Lol On A Roll Lol On A Roll Lol On A Roll Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 9:27:55

yorkie64red wrote:250 Posts.... LUCKY GIRL On A Roll 1 Well done...... On A Roll Lol On A Roll Lol On A Roll Lol On A Roll Lol

Thank you Wendies you are opening up a way through to the top for us. Smile Smile Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Wed 20 Jan - 10:05:33

hoolahoop wrote:Thank you Wendies you are opening up a way through to the top for us. Smile Smile Smile

You're welcome. Unfortunately for you, your defence will also be getting opened up in a few weeks time. Twisted Evil

Great win for the lads tonight. As much as I wanted Irvine for the job, I couldn't possibly have imagined that he'd have squeezed six points out of two tough away games. Outstanding. Gotta fancy ourselves for three points this weekend against a struggling Peterborough side back at S6.

FATHER TED'S BARMY ARMY! Cool

And congrats to you LuckyGirl on the 250 posts. Always nice to see you posting in here too. Smile
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 20 Jan - 10:12:45

Thanks so much for that Dan.

I am afraid I often look more than I post cos I don't want to get the flak!!!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Wed 20 Jan - 10:15:03

LuckyGirl wrote:Thanks so much for that Dan.

I am afraid I often look more than I post cos I don't want to get the flak!!!

No worries. We're quite a friendly bunch in here...unless your name is NIGHTMARE of course. Wink
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 20 Jan - 10:15:56

Dan, enjoy your moment but i think you will find us a sterner test, i suppose if you only lose by 2 or 3 goals you should count that as a good result.. On A Roll Icon_razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 10:17:56

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

You're welcome. Unfortunately for you, your defence will also be getting opened up in a few weeks time. Twisted Evil

Great win for the lads tonight. As much as I wanted Irvine for the job, I couldn't possibly have imagined that he'd have squeezed six points out of two tough away games. Outstanding. Gotta fancy ourselves for three points this weekend against a struggling Peterborough side back at S6.

FATHER TED'S BARMY ARMY! Cool

Are you on drugs Dan ?........ ''your defence will also be getting opened up in a few weeks time. Twisted Evil'' . Sorry fella as much as you're a mate, my team have no intention of doing any such thing, start preparing your excuses.
Sex twice with two slags of the CCC won't get you past the real beauty of the CCC.
Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Wed 20 Jan - 10:18:53

yorkie64red wrote:Dan, enjoy your moment but i think you will find us a sterner test, i suppose if you only lose by 2 or 3 goals you should count that as a good result.. On A Roll Icon_razz

Like I said before Brian, you guys are certainly playing well, but you're gonna need to improve on your performance against us at the Keepmoat. I certainly know we will! And it's all banter anyway, we could so easily be climbing towards mid-table or right back in the shit by the time you come to S6. Several games between now and then.

But I am enjoying tonight, thanks. A remarkable start for our new gaffer, delighted. Smile
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Wed 20 Jan - 10:20:07

hoolahoop wrote:
Sex twice with two slags of the CCC won't get you past the real beauty of the CCC.
Wink

Fair point. But you can't deny, she is due a good pumping. Wink
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 20 Jan - 10:21:25

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Like I said before Brian, you guys are certainly playing well, but you're gonna need to improve on your performance against us at the Keepmoat. I certainly know we will! And it's all banter anyway, we could so easily be climbing towards mid-table or right back in the shit by the time you come to S6. Several games between now and then.

But I am enjoying tonight, thanks. A remarkable start for our new gaffer, delighted. On A Roll Icon_smile

But we have improved Dan, believe me we have improved... On A Roll Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 20 Jan - 10:26:57

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

We're quite a friendly bunch in here...unless your name is NIGHTMARE of course. Wink

NOW THEN BACON BOY

Be nice to me, i'm the one who found the wednesday banner thing for your forum,

with out me you would be stood still like the blades

although i would have used this On A Roll Pigs2 had it been up to me
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Wed 20 Jan - 10:29:35

NIGHTMARE wrote:with out me you would be stood still like the blades

Not true.

But thanks for the banner. I know a part of you probably died inside looking for it. Smile
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 20 Jan - 10:33:03

it really did

i cant bring mi sen to look for a united one they'll have to stand still a bit longer
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 10:45:34

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Fair point. But you can't deny, she is due a good pumping. Wink

She will be wearing a chastity belt. Razz No penetration allowed ......get the picture. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down