The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Season so far

+3
The Wednesday
NIGHTMARE
yorkie64red
7 posters

Go down

The Season so far Empty The Season so far

Post by yorkie64red Sun 13 Sep - 9:20:28

Are you happy with how your respective teams are doing so far.

Doncaster , well for me we look better now then we did last season at this time,even with losing Mills and Wellens, i can't see us going on a long run of defeats like we had to endure last time round, hopefully Billy Sharp will add the cutting edge to our forward line and start banging some in for us, overall quite pleased.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

The Season so far Empty Re: The Season so far

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 13 Sep - 19:29:03

Starting to look a bit better but not expecting too much for this season staying in with a chance of staying up towards the end will be a big acivement for this team
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Mon 14 Sep - 0:04:31

I'm very pleased. We are playing some really good football and getting some good results. Only one defeat in 6 league games and that was against Newcastle.
Obviously disappointed with the Barnsley result, but it was a derby.

I'd be very happy if we finished 9th.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by borophil Mon 14 Sep - 20:07:38

For boro alot were questioning if the loss of some of our better players and the physical nature of the championship been too much for our young team, filled with academy players. So it seems we have done very well, we are awfully short of cover in all departments however so fingers crossed we can get some decent loan players or stear clear of injuries etc.
borophil
borophil
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Mon 14 Sep - 21:21:39

Rovers are starting to look a hard team to beat cant see us losing many at home,but if we can keep scraping point away from home then I could see us being around the play-offs
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 14 Sep - 21:26:19

MattyDRFC wrote:Rovers are starting to look a hard team to beat cant see us losing many at home,but if we can keep scraping point away from home then I could see us being around the play-offs

Thats what i like to see Matty, a Positive view, hope you enjoy the Match tommorow, and write up a report when you can for those of us who can't make it. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Mon 14 Sep - 21:29:36

Yer.I'll try although am off the net at the min thats why I haven't been on the forums as much lately Sad
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 14 Sep - 22:51:35

Disappointed but it's still early doors. Survival would be a great achievement for us again this season.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Thu 17 Sep - 7:39:25

If we get a win on Friday, perfect start to the season. We would be either just inside play-offs or just outside it, and to me after 8 games that is brilliant.

If only we had grabbed a win in the 1st game of the season, but that is like saying if only Notts Forest had taken their chances on Saturday.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Sep - 9:37:49

Shem_Swfc wrote:If we get a win on Friday, perfect start to the season. We would be either just inside play-offs or just outside it, and to me after 8 games that is brilliant.

If only we had grabbed a win in the 1st game of the season, but that is like saying if only Notts Forest had taken their chances on Saturday.

I actually think you will win this one even though it galls me to say that, not long to go now Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Mon 28 Sep - 5:36:25

I think our season is not so bad just would like to hope that we can turn the run of draws to wins
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Sep - 5:39:34

MattyDRFC wrote:I think our season is not so bad just would like to hope that we can turn the run of draws to wins

Agree Matty, but remember this time last year we were losing those games, wins will come starting tuesday night Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down