The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Brooker

5 posters

Go down

Steve Brooker Empty Steve Brooker

Post by the vicar Tue 26 Jan - 10:22:22

has yet another injury but i guess its nothing out of the ordinary is it lol Mad

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Steve Brooker Empty Re: Steve Brooker

Post by yorkie64red Tue 26 Jan - 12:08:44

the vicar wrote:has yet another injury but i guess its nothing out of the ordinary is it lol Mad

You cruel person you, don't you know that is the last thing some on here want to know. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 26 Jan - 17:53:39

Not a suprise is it? Steve Brooker Icon_sad

He better be worth the wait as we have been great to him. Steve Brooker Icon_lol
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by skellow_rover Wed 27 Jan - 2:34:28

the vicar wrote:has yet another injury but i guess its nothing out of the ordinary is it lol Mad
What a waste of £50,000
skellow_rover
skellow_rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Wed 27 Jan - 2:57:19

yorkie64red wrote:

You cruel person you, don't you know that is the last thing some on here want to know. lol!
if he dunt want it he should flock off

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 27 Jan - 3:29:41

The vicar,he was on about hoola as they have a little bet regarding Steve. Steve Brooker Icon_eek
Anyway i am not saying he is crap but surely we should have took Walker from Barrow instead.
He would have played by now. Steve Brooker Icon_rolleyes
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 27 Jan - 11:09:56

roversboy4lyf wrote:The vicar,he was on about hoola as they have a little bet regarding Steve. Steve Brooker Icon_eek
Anyway i am not saying he is crap but surely we should have took Walker from Barrow instead.
He would have played by now. Steve Brooker Icon_rolleyes

SO'D's decision not to take Walker from Barrow will always annoy me, it was penny-pinching and the lad would have give us other options. Chalk that one up as an own goal from DFRC. Evil or Very Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 28 Jan - 7:32:42

Gotta be better than lewis. no offence.
I think sod really wanted him and the board wouldnt give him the money as he was a risk but tbh look where beckford came from and look how he has helped leeds and they are going to soon cash in for a big profit.
75k is not a risk imo and we took brooker for 50k who was injury prone so why not walker,this could have payed off big time but i suppose we will never know if he would have been any good for us.
Sod described him as a fantastic little striker with great spirit,aint that what clubs look for? If so then surely he was worth the asking price.
We never seem to take a gamble unless someone is proven at our level and that really annoys me,every player has to start somewhere.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down