The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scunny Away

+6
hoolahoop
MR NEGATIVE
Shem_Swfc
East Yorks Rover
The Wednesday
Dan_the_Owl
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scunny Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Scunny Away

Post by hoolahoop Mon 1 Feb - 7:14:06

wxm owl wrote:you might laugh now . but i know we will have the last laugh 2-1 to us defo we have lost to you once Embarassed it will not happen twice

Time will tell, we're too good for you and you will cwy. pig
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 7:15:37

They were very very lucky at Pigsbrough last season, that won't happen again oink oink.. pig lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Tue 2 Feb - 7:15:56

donny is just a small town in sheffield lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 2 Feb - 7:53:52

wxm owl wrote:donny is just a small town in sheffield lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

That being the case , it just shows how poor you pig pig pig pig really are then. Yes you've won a few but you have been the worst performing team in the league over the last 10 years......OINK OINK Razz
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 8 Feb - 5:40:55

an still get more fans through the turnstile what more can i say Cool you lot are playing well an do not get the lads through the turnstile say no more mate Very Happy
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 5:43:10

wxm owl wrote:donny is just a small town in sheffield lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Small town in Sheffield, look at the map, Doncaster is the largest area in south Yorkshire including that shit hole of a city.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 8 Feb - 6:00:53

take a good look at donny full of glam not. its a dump. the best thing about donny is the road to sheffield .places like donny make sheffield look good lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 6:02:26

wxm owl wrote:take a good look at donny full of glam not. its a dump. the best thing about donny is the road to sheffield .places like donny make sheffield look good lol! lol!

You are joking i hope, Doncaster is getting investment that shit hole can only dream of, best place in SouthYorkshire by miles.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 8 Feb - 6:13:09

y do you think its getting investment coz its good now Embarassed
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 6:18:30

wxm owl wrote:y do you think its getting investment coz its good now Embarassed

Err, New Airport Racecourse Frenchgate Centre Cultural Quater Riverside Development New College Lakeside with new Keepmoat Stadium Transport Interchange do i need to go on..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 8 Feb - 6:35:00

you said it was good now. if you are have to do that now its not that good now is it? come back when its done la. go on what make the keepmoat special its just like all the other new stadium got no character
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 6:36:58

wxm owl wrote:you said it was good now. if you are have to do that now its not that good now is it? come back when its done la. go on what make the keepmoat special its just like all the other new stadium got no character

Here you go, it will save me the bother.

http://www.visitdoncaster.co.uk/Tourism/index.asp
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 8 Feb - 6:50:56

i no donny i got draged round ther by my nan Embarassed as i used to live 7 miles away from donny i was in donny not so long ago as one of my family members past away nothing as changed much
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2