The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers net ward on a 1 month emergency loan deal.

+4
Dan_the_Owl
VixDRFC
yorkie64red
MR NEGATIVE
8 posters

Go down

Rovers net ward on a 1 month emergency loan deal. Empty Rovers net ward on a 1 month emergency loan deal.

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 3:17:00

1 month loan and straight into the squad for tommorows.
Elliot Ward from Coventry. Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Rovers net ward on a 1 month emergency loan deal. Empty Re: Rovers net ward on a 1 month emergency loan deal.

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 3:18:48

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~1966336,00.html

Looks like Martis and Shakell are gonna be out then, lets hope he can do the job.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Rovers net ward on a 1 month emergency loan deal. Empty Re: Rovers net ward on a 1 month emergency loan deal.

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 3:20:00

He has always impressed me so lets hope he does ok.
Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 3:20:26

Any news on robbo yet?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 3:21:29

roversboy4lyf wrote:Any news on robbo yet?

Not yet.. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 3:27:28

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 3:29:43

bloody ell must be a long scan. Very Happy

We have a half fit squad.
Stock 50/50
0 connor 50/50
Martis OUT
Roberts OUT
Shackell OUT

Who the hell are we going to play at the back,not much experience there but have to be this.

chambers
ward
webster
????

Oh dear. bounce
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Tue 16 Feb - 3:33:08

No chance of Webster - he broke a metatarsal in training the other week! I bet both Stock and O'Connor play!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 3:45:48

It seems Ward is coming to the end of his contract at coventry and does not seem to be in favour so most likely will be released , if we can't do anything with Shakell i wonder if we would make a move for him if he does ok for us over this loan period.. scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 3:52:47

Yeah i was thinking that.
His contract ends in the summer so maybe if he is any good we could have a decent signing on our hands.
Time to shine Elliot. cheers
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 3:54:21

roversboy4lyf wrote:Yeah i was thinking that.
His contract ends in the summer so maybe if he is any good we could have a decent signing on our hands.
Time to shine Elliot. cheers

He will have to be good though Jack to be as good as our Jason, lets hope he is... cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 3:56:41

Well if we cant get Shackell then we need a ch imo.
Have we found our man?

lets hope so eh. Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 4:00:06

roversboy4lyf wrote:Well if we cant get Shackell then we need a ch imo.
Have we found our man?

lets hope so eh. Very Happy

Like i said i am looking forward to this game more as the clock ticks by, and this news is gonna spur us on even more, he is going to want to prove himself and Sharp is fired up , the grunters don't know whats in for them.. lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Tue 16 Feb - 4:15:36

roversboy4lyf wrote:bloody ell must be a long scan. Very Happy

We have a half fit squad.
Stock 50/50
0 connor 50/50
Martis OUT
Roberts OUT
Shackell OUT

Using your time off productively I see Jack, writing SOD's tomorrow night's post-defeat interview for him. Laughing Wink
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 4:16:56

lol!
Wishful thinking dan eh. cheers
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 4:17:19

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Using your time off productively I see Jack, writing SOD's tomorrow night's post-defeat interview for him. Laughing Wink

Defeat, the possibility does not exist as Queen Victoria once said.. cheers cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Tue 16 Feb - 5:47:43

tomorrow:

RB - Jimmy OC
CH - Sam
CH - Ward
LB - Jimmy Chambo

Muz Dumbaya on bench. If JoC isn't fit then Muz at RB.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Tue 16 Feb - 5:59:19

Jimmy will be rested I reckon, I just hope Mustapha doesn't make any serious mistakes. The other option of course is to play Sean McDaid in the left back position! cheers
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 6:01:08

East Yorks Rover wrote:Jimmy will be rested I reckon, I just hope Mustapha doesn't make any serious mistakes.

He played Brilliant on saturday and did not look phased at all, would be happy to see him play a part tommorow night cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Tue 16 Feb - 6:18:43

I don't doubt his enthusiasm, but from what I heard on the commentary he sounded like he was getting forward a bit too much at times and leaving the defence with problems. He seems to be more of a winger than a left back. Like I say if he plays I hope he doesn't make mistakes, I would hate to see him lose his confidence. He is going to be a cracking signing.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnievic Tue 16 Feb - 6:30:50

VixDRFC wrote:No chance of Webster - he broke a metatarsal in training the other week! I bet both Stock and O'Connor play!

Stock and O'Conner would play with a broken leg if asked too unlike Shackell who would go off with a broken finger nail and if Jimmy isn't fit would prefer McDaid at left back and move Chamers across than Dumbaya
donnievic
donnievic
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 6:35:24

To be fare Shackell should never have been played on saturday, 2 weeks after an Hernia operation on that pitch, am surprised he was even walking. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 16 Feb - 7:01:56

yorkie64red wrote:To be fare Shackell should never have been played on saturday, 2 weeks after an Hernia operation on that pitch, am surprised he was even walking. Smile

We'll be fine , their attack isn't that good or even tall , we just need to score more than them and .........WE WILL. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down