The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millers v Torquay Friday night 19th

2 posters

Go down

Millers v Torquay Friday night 19th Empty Millers v Torquay Friday night 19th

Post by bradthemiller Thu 18 Feb - 13:21:13

Hopefully, this will give us an opportunity to get our home form back on track after losing our last two home games. I'm going for a 2-0 Millers win, but remember Darlo, who did the double over us!!
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Millers v Torquay Friday night 19th Empty Re: Millers v Torquay Friday night 19th

Post by bradthemiller Sat 20 Feb - 11:37:15

Fair result in the end. Rotherham hit the woodwork three times, but the Gulls gave a very good account of themselves & had plenty of chances, dominated the second half & thoroughly deserved their point.
I was sat with some good company tonight for a change. Further up my row of seats were Derby boss Nigel Clough, & Premiership ref Howard Webb (who's a Millers fan).
A good game tonight between two evenly matched sides on a pathetic gluepot of a playing surface. I'm dissapointed not to win a game we were expected to, but thankful we didn't lose because we could well have done( the Gulls played very well)
MOM; ex Miller Guy Branston, a colossus in Torquays defence, never put a foot wrong!!
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Millers v Torquay Friday night 19th Empty Re: Millers v Torquay Friday night 19th

Post by hoolahoop Sat 20 Feb - 21:47:56

bradthemiller wrote:Fair result in the end. Rotherham hit the woodwork three times, but the Gulls gave a very good account of themselves & had plenty of chances, dominated the second half & thoroughly deserved their point.
I was sat with some good company tonight for a change. Further up my row of seats were Derby boss Nigel Clough, & Premiership ref Howard Webb (who's a Millers fan).
A good game tonight between two evenly matched sides on a pathetic gluepot of a playing surface. I'm dissapointed not to win a game we were expected to, but thankful we didn't lose because we could well have done( the Gulls played very well)
MOM; ex Miller Guy Branston, a colossus in Torquays defence, never put a foot wrong!!

Not a bad result judging by your reaction Brad and keeps you 'ticking' along. Smile Any idea who Nigel Clough was tracking or was he just there to see the Magnificent Millers......only joking.
Enough is enough now ''kick-on'' and start climbing the leagues will you as I miss the games between our two clubs ok. Oh and I want to take in a competitive match between our two clubs in your brand new stadium, so ''back to back'' promotions is the challenge.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down