The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're not down yet...

+5
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
thornabyred
NIGHTMARE
yorkie64red
Dan_the_Owl
9 posters

Go down

We're not down yet... Empty We're not down yet...

Post by Dan_the_Owl Tue 6 Apr - 11:40:35

...but we are deep in the brown stuff now, no mistake.

I feel like we will have to win our remaining two home games. Thornaby has us winning at the Riverside, I sincerely wish I shared his opinion. Hopefully the big crowds for both the derby and the last game against Palace will inspire the players to give us the big performances we will need.

Keeping the faith, but only just.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

We're not down yet... Empty Re: We're not down yet...

Post by Guest Tue 6 Apr - 19:17:42

Looking at your fixtures and all i can see is 3 points for you at MAXIMUM and im not sure that would keep you up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 6 Apr - 19:25:38

what makes it worse is that Watford and Scunny have a game in hand of you, its gonna be a nervous last few games, and you certainly need some wins under your belt or as Fraser used to say were Doomed. Crying or Very sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 7 Apr - 3:09:23

I Think your down we the dead men
i can't see no way back i really hope you stay up but i can't see it
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Fri 9 Apr - 6:25:00

reckon sold about 2000 for Boro with option of another 1000.
Pubs should be lively.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Fri 9 Apr - 6:27:07

Atleast maybe Wednesday going down is gonna giz us 1 Yorkshire derby to look forward to
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 10 Apr - 5:02:23

Wendies team staying at the Thistle in Boro Centre.
Saw some of the players stretching their legs around the town centre shops as I was coming out of the office.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 10 Apr - 5:18:42

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Atleast maybe Wednesday going down is gonna giz us 1 Yorkshire derby to look forward to
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Sat 10 Apr - 5:24:30

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Atleast maybe Wednesday going down is gonna giz us 1 Yorkshire derby to look forward to

Yeah, know what you mean. Rolling Eyes

Still rather play them next season in the CCC. Hope we both get out of our "predicaments" !
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 10 Apr - 5:28:28

2ellandback wrote:

Yeah, know what you mean. We're not down yet... Icon_rolleyes

Still rather play them next season in the CCC. Hope we both get out of our "predicaments" !

O'aye obviously, but sadly i really cant see it happening, id say toughest games are Carlisle away and Gillingham away and we play both of them next week should be much clearer once next week is out of the way
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Sat 10 Apr - 5:30:23

Shame... If us and Rotherham would have gone up this season and if the Wendys came down it would actually be a decent Yorkshire Derby League. Smile

Bradford
Leeds
Rotherham
Sheff Wed
Huddersfield

Wouldn't have been bad... But nothing says Wednesday are down yet, they could just stay up by the skin of their teeth.

Bradford certainly aren't going up this season.. Consistant Inconsistancy.... Rolling Eyes

.. And Rotherham are sick of their manager and have just dropped out of automatic playoffs with not many games left to play, chances are with that manager they'll not win the play offs.

EDIT: And Huddersfield could get promoted via play offs... Then again so could Leeds...

Last edited by BantamValley on Sat 10 Apr - 5:35:20; edited 2 times in total
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 10 Apr - 5:33:39

BantamValley wrote:Shame... If us and Rotherham would have gone up this season and if the Wendys came down it would actually be a decent Yorkshire Derby League. We're not down yet... Icon_smile

Bradford
Leeds
Rotherham
Sheff Wed
Huddersfield

Wouldn't have been bad... But nothing says Wednesday are down yet, they could just stay up by the skin of their teeth.

Bradford certainly aren't going up this season.. Consistant Inconsistancy.... We're not down yet... Icon_rolleyes

..And Rotherham are sick of their manager and have just dropped out of automatic playoffs with not many games left to play, chances are with that manager they'll not win the play offs.

Aye would of been tasty that mate. Am sick of M1 after this season
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Apr - 7:41:37

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Aye would of been tasty that mate. Am sick of M1 after this season

Leeds should be fine now they have a win under their belt, time to book that room for Wemberlee. cheers cheers cheers cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Apr - 7:47:15

Dan_the_Owl wrote:...but we are deep in the brown stuff now, no mistake.

I feel like we will have to win our remaining two home games. Thornaby has us winning at the Riverside, I sincerely wish I shared his opinion. Hopefully the big crowds for both the derby and the last game against Palace will inspire the players to give us the big performances we will need.

Keeping the faith, but only just.

Getting ready for the Palace game already, it will be like a P/Off in reverse. All being well I will be wearing cilours..............

...........my colours! tongue (only joking wearing the Hoops in the Kop for this game would be a health risk !!!)
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Sat 10 Apr - 7:52:16

hoolahoop wrote:

Leeds should be fine now they have a win under their belt, time to book that room for Wemberlee. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for that Hoola, surely the kiss of death. Wink

Down to ER tomorrow with my lad to see them demolish Southend. Shocked
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 10 Apr - 7:54:56

hoolahoop wrote:

Leeds should be fine now they have a win under their belt, time to book that room for Wemberlee. We're not down yet... Icon_cheers We're not down yet... Icon_cheers We're not down yet... Icon_cheers We're not down yet... Icon_cheers

Ive said that too many times mate...after Tranmere after Colchester...probably a few more aswell

Hahaha if we even get that far in't play offs We're not down yet... Icon_cry
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Apr - 8:12:09

Ive said that too many times mate...after Tranmere after Colchester...probably a few more aswell

Hahaha if we even get that far in't play offs We're not down yet... Icon_cry

Proved right I think , I'm not a Jonah fancy the trip to Bellend next year now don't let me down. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 12 Apr - 20:51:42

hoolahoop wrote:

Proved right I think , I'm not a Jonah fancy the trip to Bellend next year now don't let me down. We're not down yet... Icon_wink

Just need MMMIIIILLLLLwall to start fucking up now and us to start beating teams that are half good, obviously made up to get 2 wins sorted but against a Sarfend team who have'nt even paid for months hardly makes us world beaters
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 15 Apr - 2:23:44

Just need MMMIIIILLLLLwall to start fucking up now and us to start beating teams that are half good, obviously made up to get 2 wins sorted but against a Sarfend team who have'nt even paid for months hardly makes us world beaters

As I said loads of concentration and not getting either ahead or above yourselves should see you through now. Alot to do , for me given Leeds history in the P/Offs , I would be writing you off if you didn't get automatic though.
The only final you seem to be capable of winning was the one against Manure and look what that did to your League form!! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum