The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Robins not very happy

3 posters

Go down

Mark Robins not very happy Empty Mark Robins not very happy

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 18 Apr - 20:40:11

"I enjoyed watching Swansea because they had the ball most of the time.

"There is no doubt about it, just to survive in this division is not enough for me or for the club and the players have not given value for money over these last 10 to 15 games.
"I am relieved we have points in the bag because we haven't performed lately, in fact we have been garbage.
"The high point of the season was when we reached ninth position but the players only seemed comfortable battling away in the lower reaches and this mentality must change.
"Everyone has to push themselves that much harder over the final two games of the season as I want to see some desire from the players."
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Mark Robins not very happy Empty Re: Mark Robins not very happy

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Apr - 3:45:07

Seems not, you must be wondering what the hell has been happening these last 9/10 games.
However you are a Dingle and will have to figure out yourself why the Messiah hasn't brought you better results...........any ideas ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 19 Apr - 6:16:12

He's not got enough players with the hard work and winning mentalaty he'll sort it when he brings his own players in
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsley Army Mon 19 Apr - 11:00:20

too true! with injuries of late weve been towin with most of daveys shite players, i reckon half of squad will go in summer and a new better barnsley will start next season! dont know bout you guys but im sooo excited for next season! i predict great things if robins gets his own way Wink

Barnsley Army
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Apr - 7:13:26

Just remember your place that's all. Laughing
Joking apart , I think that Robins' will rip the team apart and will have his targets in mind , like SO'D he is a damn good manager and he has done well with Davey's team.
If I was a Barnsley fan I would be more than happy with what he's achieved since taking the job.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down