The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Papa Smurf.......

4 posters

Go down

Papa Smurf....... Empty Papa Smurf.......

Post by shawcross blue Wed 5 May - 6:52:48

Would he have thoughts about sacking Larry if they get stuffed by Town in the semis or final? We all no Bates is a Plonker of 1st degree proportions, so what do others think?
For the record I think he has done a decent job with no funds,to many loan players and Beckford who will be off faster than a nitro injected bugatti veron!
If Leeds had lost to Manure this topic would be a bit different I feel.
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Papa Smurf....... Empty Re: Papa Smurf.......

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 5 May - 7:52:21

Sadly i reckon he would. As you said hes been given fuck all to spend and still made some cracking signings in Gradel, Kisnorbo, Collins(loan)

And saying weve had 60 games i think this season? hes done a cracking job

He thinks it makes more sense to build a hotel in classy south leeds instead of a couple of players
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 5 May - 8:17:37

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Sadly i reckon he would. As you said hes been given fuck all to spend and still made some cracking signings in Gradel, Kisnorbo, Collins(loan)

And saying weve had 60 games i think this season? hes done a cracking job

He thinks it makes more sense to build a hotel in classy south leeds instead of a couple of players

And Hoola is looking forward to his week long vacation later this summer, he's been saving up all year, all inclusive i believe.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 5 May - 9:28:22

yorkie64red wrote:

And Hoola is looking forward to his week long vacation later this summer, he's been saving up all year, all inclusive i believe.. Laughing

I am indeed Beeston del Mar sounds great. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 5 May - 22:17:27

hoolahoop wrote:

I am indeed Beeston del Mar sounds great. lol! lol! lol!

If you get in early ive heard rumours that Uncle Ken will be your butler
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 6 May - 0:10:12

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

If you get in early ive heard rumours that Uncle Ken will be your butler

I'm not letting that fooker anywhere near my dream holiday , he can feck off elsewhere in his search for tips. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 6 May - 3:23:35

hoolahoop wrote:

I'm not letting that fooker anywhere near my dream holiday , he can feck off elsewhere in his search for tips. Laughing

If you bump into him sometime in your relaxing break, make sure to give him a crack for me
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum