The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dad Spoke to Dean Sheils today and.

4 posters

Go down

My dad Spoke to Dean Sheils today and. Empty My dad Spoke to Dean Sheils today and.

Post by football-fan. Sat 15 May - 22:52:31

GK– Yves Ma–Kalambay
MF– Darren McCormack
ST– Abdessalam Benjelloun

All been released by hibs.
He says we are looking at the above 3 players,my dad wrote there names down as he have never heard of them

he will also be going on holiday on monday for 2 week to greece.

anyone heard owt?
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

My dad Spoke to Dean Sheils today and. Empty Re: My dad Spoke to Dean Sheils today and.

Post by yorkie64red Sat 15 May - 22:55:24

Another 3 in the Pot then, hopefully we will sign someone soon, Sod was on the Radio the other day saying he had loads of players who had been in touch asking about joining the club and was looking at a few this week and next so you never know..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

My dad Spoke to Dean Sheils today and. Empty Re: My dad Spoke to Dean Sheils today and.

Post by football-fan. Sat 15 May - 23:06:02

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yves_Makabu-Makalambay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_McCormack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdessalam_Benjelloun

Wow they would add some height too the squad and they are all young.
Would be nice to get that giant keeper.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 15 May - 23:07:40

Yep i think we best keep our EYE out for these names
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 15 May - 23:09:06

yeah just what deano said.
it wouldnt suprise me as we are always looking at scottis lads.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 15 May - 23:11:24

Well there all big buggers, i want the goalies name on my Shirt if he signs. cyclops
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 15 May - 23:14:56

Can you afford it? ha ha
it will cost more than your season ticket. lol
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 15 May - 23:16:57

football-fan. wrote:Can you afford it? ha ha
it will cost more than your season ticket. lol

Same price jack, they don't charge for the Letter, about a tenner last time i had one done. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 15 May - 23:20:13

Oh i thought they had like a 4 pound per letter charge.

They do that somewhere. (maybe streetwise sports or somat)
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 15 May - 23:21:13

football-fan. wrote:Oh i thought they had like a 4 pound per letter charge.

They do that somewhere. (maybe streetwise sports or somat)

No actually its the one thing that Rovers don't over charge for, mind you your lucky if they have all the letters.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 15 May - 23:23:14

10 different letters.
no chance im afraid.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 15 May - 23:43:50

I doubt there was any Hibs fan who didn't like Deano when he played for us. Too bad he fell out with the management and the men upstairs, how's he getting on down there?

All 3 of them were released yesterday along with patrick Cregg so it may be a quick transfer down there. Benjelloun (Benji) is a decent enough striker but is just VERY lazy. He'd do a good job for most teams so he'd be a good signing for you guys. Makalamby is famous for his mistakes, this one in particular:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OAmTpaf_4w

But when he's on form he is a fantastic keeper. His performances against the OF and Hearts last season were great but he needs to get his head sorted out. Still only 24 so I think he has a future somewhere.

McCormack is only 21 and could be a decent centre back one day BUT never play him at right back should he sign for you. Its disastorous.

hibs fan view on 606 site.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sun 16 May - 0:00:50

Yeah Maka is a giant one of his main assests. He's about 6'8", so pretty much catches corners standing, with one hand.

bloody hell i want him catching with both hands if he signs for us not 1,no risks please.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sun 16 May - 0:41:54

also been linked to Boro but so has every player in scotland. If you are jockoneese then Strachan wants yer.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 16 May - 0:42:57

thornabyred wrote:also been linked to Boro but so has every player in scotland. If you are jockoneese then Strachan wants yer.

Well you can't have him cos we are.... lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sun 16 May - 0:47:55

Well im sure deano has had a say in this and they will have been mates i would imagine so anyway so that could be the final factor.
Im sure if there all mates they might want to stay with each other so this could be the perfect triple signing.
come on 0 drisscol if you like them then go and get em all on 2 year contracts.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down