The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have officially left school!

+2
pkt_drfc
RedNinja
6 posters

Go down

I have officially left school! Empty I have officially left school!

Post by RedNinja Sat 29 May - 10:30:52

A bit late.. Razz But I left school on the 20th of May.

Now to get my exams over and done with and I'll be heading into College. Smile
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

I have officially left school! Empty Re: I have officially left school!

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 29 May - 17:53:44

I can remember when i left school 10 years ago time goes past quick i have still got school shirt somewhere that was signed by the my mates and the day i left school is the day i set my school tie on fire
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 29 May - 17:54:32

Good luck for the future Ninja, what you wanting to do .. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 29 May - 18:55:25

Now get your head down, keep off tinternet and all those play station thingies and get studying. Get your exams out of the way and then relax.
Good luck with everything.

School round the corner from me cancelled all study leave and they have to attend school to do it.It was a failing school 2 years back and they brought in some top bloke from Outwood to kick it round. Stupid kids last year were seen playing footie when should have been studying. That doesnt sound bad but they were actually using the school football pitch. Only in Thornaby this could happen.
Nephew is pissed off as he had got his new games sorted ready to play.Now has to go to school as normal,in uniform as well to sit in the main hall to study under supervision.
The school is no longer classed as failing, being run by the Yorkshire Gestapo.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 29 May - 19:09:07

True that is 1 thing i NEVER did revision which is prob why i never got any a-c got high grades in english and science got the highest grade possible because i did the foundation paper not the higher paper basically bright sparks got the higher 1 thick f**kers got the lower 1 so i ended up with a D in both them subjects E in Maths E in Business studies G in R.E
D in History
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 29 May - 20:36:04

pkt_drfc wrote:True that is 1 thing i NEVER did revision which is prob why i never got any a-c got high grades in english and science got the highest grade possible because i did the foundation paper not the higher paper basically bright sparks got the higher 1 thick f**kers got the lower 1 so i ended up with a D in both them subjects E in Maths E in Business studies G in R.E
D in History

A U in R.E. for me mate, funny thing was that was one of the exams i thought i dint do too bad on
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 29 May - 20:38:57

I never did really well at School but times were different then most people who left went down the mines or the ship yards, still have never been out of work bar a few weeks and have been in my current job for 20 years which ain't too bad i suppose, it gives me a decent living, roll on November when i get my new Tv for long service.. cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 29 May - 20:40:56

yorkie64red wrote:I never did really well at School but times were different then most people who left went down the mines or the ship yards, still have never been out of work bar a few weeks and have been in my current job for 20 years which ain't too bad i suppose, it gives me a decent living, roll on November when i get my new Tv for long service.. cheers

And you think us "young uns" have it easy, theres no jobs even about I have officially left school! Icon_mad
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 29 May - 20:44:17

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

A U in R.E. for me mate, funny thing was that was one of the exams i thought i dint do too bad on

A U bloody hell you usually get a G just for spelling you name correct Laughing Laughing Laughing only joking
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 29 May - 20:45:23

pkt_drfc wrote:

A U bloody hell you usually get a G just for spelling you name correct Laughing Laughing Laughing only joking

I have officially left school! Lol

That must be where i went wrong
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 29 May - 20:55:51

It used to be fun though in R.E when you had a text book war by lobbing the text books at each once got me nose broke when one hit me square on the konk
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 29 May - 20:56:33

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

And you think us "young uns" have it easy, theres no jobs even about I have officially left school! Icon_mad

I think there are , different parts of the country obviously and what people pay puts alot of people of and i understand that, two kids who left school the other day in Thorne who Vix knows went straight to a factory just to enquire and start work tuesday, when i left school which was in the eighties we were going through hard times but i got a job first working on a farm which i hated then as a builders labourer which lasted me 7 years a couple of years working in a petrol station and then in my current job, the problem is alot of people who go to university expect these great jobs that pay well that just don't exist in the numbers needed, we used to go round every factory in the area looking for work and in alot of cases that is the best way to get a job, these places will get hundreds of lettters with glowing Cvs every day i know that becauce we do but if we recruit all the qualifications in the world won't get you a job its expireience we look for, i travel 45 miles to work everyday but plenty of people i know want it on there doorstep just not prepared to travel, its hard out ther i know it is but there is work maybe people need to go asking for work instead of just sending out letters it certainly worked for us in the past and for the two kids i mentioned it worked for them, good luck..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 29 May - 21:04:12

pkt_drfc wrote:It used to be fun though in R.E when you had a text book war by lobbing the text books at each once got me nose broke when one hit me square on the konk

i hope you knocked the fecker out.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 29 May - 21:05:50

pkt_drfc wrote:It used to be fun though in R.E when you had a text book war by lobbing the text books at each once got me nose broke when one hit me square on the konk

I always thought you was a ruffian.. lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 29 May - 21:07:29

Nope it was pretty funny actually
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 29 May - 21:08:23

FUNNY?
I WOULD OF BROKE HIS NOSE AND MADE IT EVEN MORE FUNNY.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 29 May - 21:08:38

pkt_drfc wrote:Nope it was pretty funny actually

Good job you weren't at Trinity ... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 29 May - 21:43:35

football-fan. wrote:FUNNY?
I WOULD OF BROKE HIS NOSE AND MADE IT EVEN MORE FUNNY.

the youth of today... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 30 May - 3:36:24

I have officially left school! Lol

Either that or put a window through
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sun 30 May - 3:39:16

yorkie64red wrote:Good luck for the future Ninja, what you wanting to do .. Wink

Heh, I don't really know... But I'd prefer something to do with computers, maybe graphics design or something?

Either way at College I'm either taking Business Administration or Computing, I want to do Computing out of the two, BA is just something to go to if I change my mind, since BA can relate to almost anything on computers...
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down