The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle SOLD OUT!

5 posters

Go down

Newcastle SOLD OUT! Empty Newcastle SOLD OUT!

Post by MattyDRFC Wed 30 Sep - 0:03:22

We've now sold out our initial allocation of 2334!
Another 3-400 to be on sale by end of week.

Thats great going.Sorry for those missing out,but never mind there's always next season Smile
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Newcastle SOLD OUT! Empty Re: Newcastle SOLD OUT!

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Sep - 1:47:22

MattyDRFC wrote:We've now sold out our initial allocation of 2334!

Thats great going.Sorry for those missing out,but never mind there's always next season Smile

They have more then likely already sold the additional tickets as well.

Kick Off 15:00
Ticket Sales 2344
Ticket Information

The initial allocation has now sold out, we are expecting an additional 4-500 tickets to arrive towards the end of the week, the Ticket Office will take orders for these from Season Ticket Holders and will then create a waiting list.

We have received our allocation of an initial 2344 tickets from Newcastle Utd with the opportunity of an additional block taking the maximum allocation to approx 2800.

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders from Monday 28th September.
From Monday 5th October to Season Ticket Holders, Members and Rovers Alliance Members.
General Sale will commence Monday 12th October.
Away Rover tickets will be held until Monday 19th October.

Please note that tickets will be taken off sale at 3pm Friday 23rd October.

Prices
£20 Adults
£15 Seniors 65+
£15 Students (in full time education)
£10 Under 18yrs
£10 Disabled (Ambulant or Wheelchair) & Carer FOC. (ALL DISABLED SOLD OUT)
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 30 Sep - 9:15:19

yorkie64red wrote:

Ticket Sales 2344
Ticket Information

The initial allocation has now sold out, we are expecting an additional 4-500 tickets to arrive towards the end of the week, the Ticket Office will take orders for these from Season Ticket Holders and will then create a waiting list.

We have received our allocation of an initial 2344 tickets from Newcastle Utd with the opportunity of an additional block taking the maximum allocation to approx 2800.

From Monday 5th October to Season Ticket Holders, Members and Rovers Alliance Members.

Prices
£20 Adults
£15 Seniors 65+
£10 Under 18yrs
That's a poor allocation for a stadium that holds so many, surely there are a good few more to come ? Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Sep - 9:22:11

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Ticket Sales 2344
Ticket Information

Prices
£20 Adults
£15 Seniors 65+
£10 Under 18yrs
That's a poor allocation for a stadium that holds so many, surely there are a good few more to come ? Sad

Apparently not, once the additional 500 have gone, and i understand they have already then thats your lot, there were only 39 left this afternoon.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 30 Sep - 9:25:57

We give 20% of our allocation to visiting fans . That's why there is a lack of passion between supporters at most matches in the league!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Wed 30 Sep - 9:54:46

Them 500 tickets have already gone I reackon with people ordering them on the waiting list
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 30 Sep - 9:58:16

MattyDRFC wrote:Them 500 tickets have already gone I reackon with people ordering them on the waiting list
Matty have you got your ticket then ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Wed 30 Sep - 10:19:50

Yer got mine yesterday dinner time Steve no problems Smile
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Sep - 20:57:43

The additional tickets have also now sold out, there just creating a waiting list now, can't see the point of that really, if they are not getting anymore tickets in anycase i assume the idea is that people might change there mind and take there tickets back, can't really see many if any doing that, i suppose theres always the Home end for the diehards.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Thu 1 Oct - 0:44:35

yorkie64red wrote:The additional tickets have also now sold out, there just creating a waiting list now, can't see the point of that really, if they are not getting anymore tickets in anycase i assume the idea is that people might change there mind and take there tickets back, can't really see many if any doing that, i suppose theres always the Home end for the diehards.

Thats what they did for the Wolves game at first I did not managed to get a ticket,but I put my name down on the waiting list and a managed to get a ticket two days before the Wolves match.Which on the end I was very lucky to get a ticket Smile
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Oct - 3:07:35

MattyDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:The additional tickets have also now sold out, there just creating a waiting list now, can't see the point of that really, if they are not getting anymore tickets in anycase i assume the idea is that people might change there mind and take there tickets back, can't really see many if any doing that, i suppose theres always the Home end for the diehards.

Thats what they did for the Wolves game at first I did not managed to get a ticket,but I put my name down on the waiting list and a managed to get a ticket two days before the Wolves match.Which on the end I was very lucky to get a ticket Smile
You will need more than £2 for this away game Matty , start lubricating that throat now. lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Oct - 3:08:17

MattyDRFC wrote:

You lucky old meerkat Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Oct - 3:15:21

That's just what was going through my head as well, they have no chance if the 'Meerkat' is going.........SIMPLES. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Thu 1 Oct - 7:58:58

lol the old meerkat is now Green army look at my pic Wink
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Oct - 8:03:04

MattyDRFC wrote:lol the old meerkat is now Green army look at my pic Wink

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get it changed back now!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Oct - 9:01:42

Hoola we need to start a save our Meerkat campaign, its just not the same, maybe a petition get in touch with the free press and look North, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 2 Oct - 8:22:57

yorkie64red wrote:

Hoola we need to start a save our Meerkat campaign, its just not the same, maybe a petition get in touch with the free press and look North, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Amazing what a twatty advert re, an Argyle fan can do when it makes one of our favourite posters (and pets) lose our lovely meerkat off the forum............................come back now 'Matty the meerkat' or you've got us to contend with ok ? Mad Mad Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Fri 2 Oct - 8:31:02

Bring back the Meerkat!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 19:22:06

What do we want, we want the meerkat when do we want it we want it NOW.....cmon Matty you can't fight public opinion for ever the campaign is growing...... Newcastle SOLD OUT! Icon_cry Newcastle SOLD OUT! Icon_cry
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 2 Oct - 19:49:37

The meerkat or suricate Suricata suricatta is a small mammal and a member of the mongoose family. It inhabits all parts of the Kalahari Desert in Botswana and South Africa. A group of meerkats is called a "mob", "gang" or "clan". A meerkat clan often contains about 20 meerkats at a time, but some superfamilies have had 50 or more. Meerkats have an average life span of 12–14 years.

Oh my God! What did I join at TAMARA! :afro:
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 19:57:47

East Yorks Rover wrote:The meerkat or suricate Suricata suricatta is a small mammal and a member of the mongoose family. It inhabits all parts of the Kalahari Desert in Botswana and South Africa. A group of meerkats is called a "mob", "gang" or "clan". A meerkat clan often contains about 20 meerkats at a time, but some superfamilies have had 50 or more. Meerkats have an average life span of 12–14 years.

Oh my God! What did I join at TAMARA! Newcastle SOLD OUT! Icon_rr

Do you like my new Avatar .....Remember Matty a Meerkat is for life not just for christmas....bring him back... Newcastle SOLD OUT! Icon_mad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Fri 2 Oct - 20:12:24

Haha.Well am sorry that i've got rid of Alexander its just that am mad on the Green army ad at the min.Its a classic
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 20:20:52

Actually Matty, i think the guy on your avatar is the Meerkat after he has been de-furred of course... Newcastle SOLD OUT! Icon_monkey
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down