The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans

4 posters

Go down

Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans Empty Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans

Post by Ronnie Glavin Thu 1 Jul - 2:46:02

Posh fan says he was very good at Posh, Leeds fans say he was shite there. but i believe he only played 4 times at Leeds all were coming off the bench. Time will tell. But Derby paid 750, 000 for him 2 years ago.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans Empty Re: Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 1 Jul - 4:04:25

Played 8 times for us apparently...tbh i dint think he played that many, started 1 or 2

Blackpool fans will probably rate him...4 goals in 7 for them
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans Empty Re: Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 1 Jul - 4:45:40

Well i was worried about the lack off goal scorers in our team and i think we will struggle to stay up if we don't get some in and i'm still worried about the dreaded drop now after this signing if this is the standard of striker were pinning our championship hopes on where in trouble
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Thu 1 Jul - 10:09:29

I just want our fans to give him a chance first... Who knows? He could turn out to be a decent striker for us!
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Liam Dickinsopn signs from Brighthon. varied reports from different teams and there fans Empty Red Ninja Hi are you the lad that does the Avatars

Post by Ronnie Glavin Thu 1 Jul - 19:51:09

Was hoping you might be able to sort me one out or help me do one myself. Cheers

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down