The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who are the only championship club not to have a game on tv so far

+2
pkt_drfc
NIGHTMARE
6 posters

Go down

Guess who are the only championship club not to have a game on tv so far  Empty Guess who are the only championship club not to have a game on tv so far

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 1 Jul - 4:33:43

Yeah your right little Barnsley
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Guess who are the only championship club not to have a game on tv so far  Empty Re: Guess who are the only championship club not to have a game on tv so far

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 1 Jul - 4:38:05

They will Nightmare i think they will have to share them out this season
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Guess who are the only championship club not to have a game on tv so far  Empty Re: Guess who are the only championship club not to have a game on tv so far

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 1 Jul - 4:40:23

theirs clubs with 2and3 already but we don't have one
i'm not really that bothered because i'll be going to all the games anyway but its shows how they favour other clubs
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Jul - 4:43:30

I'm amazed that we have got one let alone two this early in the season,i'm sure it must be a mistake on their part and will rectify it soon.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 3 Jul - 18:17:50

WE are going to be real dark horses this year then. BBC will be holding grudges after we fecked off Radio sheffield last year. we might get a game or 2 on sky but who cares they will be scrambling to get us on at back end of season when we right up there. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Sat 3 Jul - 19:57:04

Another deluded barnsley fan then.
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 3 Jul - 20:05:04

Ye of little hope. i feel so sorry for you. Must be awful not having hope even before season starts. Wonder what lies ahead foryou minnows. Razz Razz Razz

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Sat 3 Jul - 20:11:04

I love the fact how you refer to us as minnows , Playing us is the only time you remotley fill your ground and thats due to the minimum 6000 we always take.
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 3 Jul - 20:34:25

Your the deluded ones thinking you arel a big club, No one wants to buy you your in so much debt. Enjopy the trips too exeter, Rochdale, Dagenham redbridge, bournemouth. Dont think we will be bothered about your 6000 tickets being sold, sure Leeds will take that anyway. recall we took 6,500 to your place just to help out with debt. good luck in the minnow league next season.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Sat 3 Jul - 20:53:07

Ronnie Glavin wrote:Your the deluded ones thinking you arel a big club, No one wants to buy you your in so much debt. Enjopy the trips too exeter, Rochdale, Dagenham redbridge, bournemouth. Dont think we will be bothered about your 6000 tickets being sold, sure Leeds will take that anyway. recall we took 6,500 to your place just to help out with debt. good luck in the minnow league next season.
Actually apart from a few most of us realise we aren't the club we used to be we dont live in the past like you folk , yeah we may be in debt that's our own fault for paying daft wages and in that respect we deserve it. To be fair though i dont understand the fixation with us from barnsley i mean it's like pure hatred ? why is this? probabley due to the fact alot of your town follow the owls rather yourselfs. I will enjoy my away trips no doubt im loyal to my team and follow them home and away no matter the competition or league and for the record is it the same minnow league you was languishing in for several seasons a few years back?
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 6 Jul - 7:36:57

Let the banter begin...............................loving it. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Wed 7 Jul - 3:51:07

Love it too. You lot got Billy selling pegs in bentley yet. You spent a lot of money on him . hope he can get some back in for you, heard they pay well for pegs in bentley. come on you Reeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssss another signing in for the boys in red and still 2 more strikers to sign up.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down