The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Home Shirt

+8
pkt_drfc
SkellowRover
hoolahoop
football-fan.
NIGHTMARE
the vicar
Irish Contingent
yorkie64red
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Home Shirt Empty New Home Shirt

Post by yorkie64red Tue 27 Jul - 3:30:26

Out tommorow , shop opens at 4pm after its revamp....can't wait first chance to take a look at the new away one as well.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

New Home Shirt Empty Re: New Home Shirt

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 27 Jul - 3:48:38

Be a good hing if you could try on "Your size" in new shirt and tell us exiles if we need to order a size above or below in order they fit well. In recent changes i have XL but needed XXL and XXXl when i needed Huge. Difficult to guage from a photo.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 27 Jul - 3:52:08

Irish Contingent wrote:Be a good hing if you could try on "Your size" in new shirt and tell us exiles if we need to order a size above or below in order they fit well. In recent changes i have XL but needed XXL and XXXl when i needed Huge. Difficult to guage from a photo.

I can just get in a medium...Pkt has to have his specially ordered.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 27 Jul - 4:06:38

hi paul, oops sorry irish contingent i man lol i dont think they will sell the shirts in my size lol think im better going to a camping shop

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 27 Jul - 4:35:21

Ha Ha Ha Ha Loving this thread

You can move up 3 leagues, get a better class of player wanting to play for your club, and get the best sportswear brand in the world to make your kit,

But you can't take the small club mentalaty away from the fans

FFS this is Nike we are talking about here not some small fry two bob bit firm that normally make your shirts, all Nike t-shirts will be made to the exact same standard so if you have any Nike clobber in your wardrobe it'll fit the exact same as that, failing that if you live away from donny just nip in a sports shop in your town and try a Brazil top on before ordering on line
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Tue 27 Jul - 4:41:08

Well said nightmare,the clobber will be fine.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 27 Jul - 17:51:55

You try finding a sports shop anywhere near me, try finding a shop of any description, or a pub. If you ever have watched "The Quiet man" you will know the area. Laughing
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 27 Jul - 18:48:10

Irish Contingent wrote:You try finding a sports shop anywhere near me, try finding a shop of any description, or a pub. If you ever have watched "The Quiet man" you will know the area. Laughing

No pub in Ireland..god how do you manage... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Tue 27 Jul - 19:11:32

No pub,No shop

dammmnn
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 27 Jul - 19:13:07

I did say "Near me". ( its like living in Sykehouse without the "Old George" and shop. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 27 Jul - 19:22:26

Irish Contingent wrote:You try finding a sports shop anywhere near me, try finding a shop of any description, or a pub. If you ever have watched "The Quiet man" you will know the area. Laughing

Sounds like a good place to send our pkt. for his 'drying out ' treatment.........he needs help.
However he would soon find pubs and bars that you didn't even know existed, he has a 'nose' for it. Laughing Laughing drunken drunken drunken
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Wed 28 Jul - 7:12:11

XXL is the biggest size, what about the more portly of us? looks like its a diet, gastric band or no shirt this season lol Very Happy
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 28 Jul - 7:14:06

SkellowRover wrote:XXL is the biggest size, what about the more portly of us? looks like its a diet, gastric band or no shirt this season lol Very Happy

I know Yorkie has that problem they did not have the XXXXXXL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Wed 28 Jul - 8:46:16

pkt_drfc wrote:

I know Yorkie has that problem they did not have the XXXXXXL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I couldn't help but laugh... Laughing
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 28 Jul - 9:03:11

RedNinja wrote:

I couldn't help but laugh... Laughing
[/b]

i will be speaking to pkt in the morning... lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 28 Jul - 9:08:37

The new shirt looks fantastic , pleased I bagged one and the team tonight superb. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 28 Jul - 9:11:08

hoolahoop wrote:The new shirt looks fantastic , pleased I bagged one and the team tonight superb. Very Happy

yep just tried it on looks fantastic, mind you it does help if you have the figure, Pkt must be a sight to be seen... Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Wed 28 Jul - 10:12:21

in truth i dont love it yet, it might grow on me, but im not happy it has no hoops at all due to the white section under the sleeves, and i dont fancy a name/number on the back, but it looks a bit bland with the big white square.

either way, i bought one as a thank you to JR and the board for pushing the boat out for billy, its not much, but every little helps Very Happy

edit: update, it feels fecking awesome to wear though, really light-weight Very Happy

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Wed 28 Jul - 10:37:34

i dont like the home shirt, dont like the what looks like stiching in between the red and white

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by BANDMASTER Wed 28 Jul - 11:00:06

What do you exspect Vicar cheap labour made in Thailand Sad

BANDMASTER
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 28 Jul - 18:24:10

Personally i think it is much better then the Vandannel shirts, when i first saw it i was unsure but it really has grown on me, i decided to have Billys name and number put on the back a first for me, can't wait to see what the away one looks like in the flesh so to speak.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 28 Jul - 20:43:41

The shirt's great just got to keep it under wraps for a few days. Extravagance is not going down well in our house at the moment. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Wed 28 Jul - 20:47:23

also, for the benefit of those who were asking about sizes, i got a medium last night and its about as big as the promotion season carlotti one i have in a large. dunno if that helps anyone mind....

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 28 Jul - 20:48:08

hoolahoop wrote:The shirt's great just got to keep it under wraps for a few days. Extravagance is not going down well in our house at the moment. Laughing

Your leaving yourself open to Blackmail here hoola...now you pay for Pkts drinks or we tell Sue what you've been upto... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 28 Jul - 20:51:42

I'll be in bigger shite buying him drinks that will triple my expenditure for just one session............I'll take my chances lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next