The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol City

+3
pkt_drfc
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bristol City Empty Bristol City

Post by yorkie64red Thu 12 Aug - 6:24:11

So is everyone still feeling confident , lets look on the brightside they are plauged with injuries as well , gonna go for a 1-0 win...now is the time for positive waves... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Empty Re: Bristol City

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 12 Aug - 6:25:10

27- 0
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 12 Aug - 6:25:45

I will go for 3-1
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 12 Aug - 6:29:07

pkt_drfc wrote:I will go for 3-1

Thats what i like to see Pete... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 12 Aug - 6:29:53

Dagenham Rover wrote:27- 0

Don't go over the top with the Positive waves... lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 12 Aug - 6:37:06

I've taken a leaf from Auntie Merge's posts on the Dagenham forums she always predicts 6-0 eventually it came true lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 12 Aug - 8:36:03

Dagenham Rover wrote:I've taken a leaf from Auntie Merge's posts on the Dagenham forums she always predicts 6-0 eventually it came true lol!

Auntie Merge is a right laugh, seriously though going for a 2-0 repeat win despite the injuries.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Fri 13 Aug - 6:50:40

im with hoola on this same result as preston 2- zilch cheers
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 13 Aug - 6:53:17

keepmoatman wrote:im with hoola on this same result as preston 2- zilch cheers

With all their injuries we probably won't have a better chance , just hope ours arn't as bad as been made out though..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 14 Aug - 4:39:01

2-1 for me

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 14 Aug - 4:45:36

From Bristol Vital

City in disarray heading to Donny
City head to bogey team Doncaster in total disarray following the departure of Steve Coppell on Thursday and new boss Keith Millen isn't helped by the stack of injuries hindering his inherited squad.

Eight players miss the trip to South Yorkshire in total but Cole Skuse and Damion Stewart should both available for selection.

Donny could be without key striker Billy Sharp, which could be excellent news for us considering the bugger always scores against us, but have bolstered their attacking options with the loan signing of Ryan Mason from Spurs. Mason might be familiar to West Country fans after spending last season on a season long-loan at Yeovil.

Sean O'Driscoll was a strong contender for the City job before Steve Coppell's appointment in April and will be keen once again to demonstrate his strong footballing principles

Read more: http://www.bristolcity.vitalfootball.co.uk/matchprere.asp?a=209083#ixzz0wVchSEfE
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 14 Aug - 5:08:06

Seems JR would like 10000 home fans at the keepmoat tommorow, that should be easily achievable been the first home game of the season but will the Donny public get themselves down to the keepmoat to support the lads....i have my doub'ts myself, if Bristol bring a few i will guesstimate an attendance in the region of 10800..and JR will leave scratching his head.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 14 Aug - 5:55:38

what JR has to realise that its the holiday season and theres no confidence in the econemy at the min not every one is as rich as him

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 14 Aug - 6:00:12

the vicar wrote:what JR has to realise that its the holiday season and theres no confidence in the econemy at the min not every one is as rich as him

The club have also been there usual inept self at promoting season tickets, 2 days before the first home game and they launch a easy payments scheme , sorry but too little too late.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 14 Aug - 6:14:32

yorkie64red wrote:Seems JR would like 10000 home fans at the keepmoat tommorow, that should be easily achievable been the first home game of the season but will the Donny public get themselves down to the keepmoat to support the lads....i have my doub'ts myself, if Bristol bring a few i will guesstimate an attendance in the region of 10800..and JR will leave scratching his head.. Rolling Eyes

I'm tempted to pop down, feck all else to do thanks to the k**nts at sky
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 14 Aug - 6:32:08

do it mate you might enjoy it a bit of good football for a change

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 14 Aug - 6:40:25

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

I'm tempted to pop down, feck all else to do thanks to the k**nts at sky

Like Vicar says you will love it.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 14 Aug - 9:38:57

yorkie64red wrote:Seems JR would like 10000 home fans at the keepmoat tommorow, that should be easily achievable been the first home game of the season but will the Donny public get themselves down to the keepmoat to support the lads....i have my doub'ts myself, if Bristol bring a few i will guesstimate an attendance in the region of 10800..and JR will leave scratching his head.. Rolling Eyes

I'm predicting 9500 or thereabouts based on Preston's crowd last week, holidays, finances are having major effects this year. Btw LL you should get yourself down , it's healthy to watch other clubs every now and then .
Especially ...............GOOD ONE'S. Cool Cool Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sun 15 Aug - 5:46:30

well that was quite shit

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 15 Aug - 5:48:59

the vicar wrote:well that was quite shit

I thought in the first half we were on top of the game, second half they came out quicker but were the biggest set of timewasters i have seen for a long time, the officials gave them everything i was amazed they gave us the pen, it changed when Copps and Thomas came on and Martis was subbed who to me is a liability..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 15 Aug - 6:08:31

yorkie64red wrote:

I thought in the first half we were on top of the game, second half they came out quicker but were the biggest set of timewasters i have seen for a long time, the officials gave them everything i was amazed they gave us the pen, it changed when Copps and Thomas came on and Martis was subbed who to me is a liability..

That sums it up quite adequetly good to see the standards of officials doesn't change.

Anyway over the line or not where I sit it looked over
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 15 Aug - 6:10:38

Dagenham Rover wrote:

That sums it up quite adequetly good to see the standards of officials doesn't change.

Anyway over the line or not where I sit it looked over

Not sure to be honest i sit in the SW corner and i did not see it cross the line, but the Goal they did score deffo looked off side to me..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 15 Aug - 6:14:16

I'm in the ss about halfway up near enough level with the right hand post (from the stand) and we all thought it over no players or anthing blocking our view

I bet they don't show it on the Football League show!!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 16 Aug - 8:11:05

Did the ball cross the line??

Bristol City OverLine1
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 16 Aug - 8:18:53

pkt_drfc wrote:Did the ball cross the line??

Bristol City OverLine1

Looking where James was in that Picture the ball was over the line....bloody typical... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next