The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away

+2
yorkie64red
MattyDRFC
6 posters

Go down

Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Empty Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away

Post by MattyDRFC Tue 6 Oct - 23:30:34

according to BBC Radio Sheffield last night.Sheffield United have sold there full 2,300 allocation for there away clash with Scunthorpe on October 17th
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Empty Re: Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away

Post by yorkie64red Wed 7 Oct - 2:53:05

Will be an interesting one to keep an eye on this game, Scunny will give them a run for there money, can see a similar result to us when we played there, i see a 2 - 2 draw, to any Blades who want a decent Pub try the Dolphin, its in Althorp about a 5 minuite drive from the ground, do brilliant bacon sarnies and away fans are made really welcome, the Plod will even put a free bus on for you and bring you back, be careful parking on the A616 ( think thats what it is ) the Plod will be out in force dishing out parking tickets Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Empty Re: Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away

Post by GazBlade Wed 7 Oct - 4:50:35

Nice one Yorkie,much appreciated. Very Happy
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 8 Oct - 3:13:37

GazBlade wrote:Nice one Yorkie,much appreciated. Very Happy

I was one of those that got a ticket ffs.! £30 dishing them out where they felt it would best suit not for a justifiable reason..........warn your fellas, the plod there are cocks!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Thu 8 Oct - 6:26:27

Boro sold their full alloc for the night game down there.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by borophil Tue 13 Oct - 19:42:06

been there this season with boro and had a great time, there is a pub with a huge beer garden right next to the ground and if you cant get to the bar dont worry cos there is a tesco right over the road. As for the game Scunthorpe will play at a high tempo but dont have any real quality, if Sheff U are on their game then they should get a win.
borophil
borophil
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 13 Oct - 19:52:09

borophil wrote:been there this season with boro and had a great time, there is a pub with a huge beer garden right next to the ground and if you cant get to the bar dont worry cos there is a tesco right over the road. As for the game Scunthorpe will play at a high tempo but dont have any real quality, if Sheff U are on their game then they should get a win.

If you enjoyed Scunthorpe wait till you come to the keepmoat, like you say it will be a high tempo game and i can see it ending in a draw 2 - 2 . Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_neutral
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 14 Oct - 8:29:03

borophil wrote:been there this season with boro and had a great time, there is a pub with a huge beer garden right next to the ground and if you cant get to the bar dont worry cos there is a tesco right over the road. As for the game Scunthorpe will play at a high tempo but dont have any real quality, if Sheff U are on their game then they should get a win.

How come you never went to the 'topless waitress' bar that all our lads visited . Gorgeous lasses ( 6 fingered I know ) , Yorkie , me and the lads had a right eyeful .
You 'Boro' lads must do your homework, oh and £2.10 a pint and you went to .......................Tesco!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 14 Oct - 9:55:45

hoolahoop wrote:

How come you never went to the 'topless waitress' bar that all our lads visited . Gorgeous lasses ( 6 fingered I know ) , Yorkie , me and the lads had a right eyeful .
You 'Boro' lads must do your homework, oh and £2.10 a pint and you went to .......................Tesco!!! Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol

its the first time i have ever heard anybody say they enjoyed a day out in Scunthorpe....maybe we need to do it all again. Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 14 Oct - 10:09:37

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

You 'Boro' lads must do your homework, oh and £2.10 a pint and you went to .......................Tesco!!! Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol

its the first time i have ever heard anybody say they enjoyed a day out in Scunthorpe....maybe we need to do it all again. Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_rolleyes

Yep obviously the Boro' lads didn't do their homework, did they take their women shopping in Tesco do you think ? The Blunts will be there this Satdi searching for Netto no doubt!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 14 Oct - 19:09:00

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Yep obviously the Boro' lads didn't do their homework, did they take their women shopping in Tesco do you think ? The Blunts will be there this Satdi searching for Netto no doubt!! Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol

Got to admit i hate Sheffield as a place to visit, probably not too much different to many a city to be fair, but in large parts it is Grotty, and becauce of that they will more then likely enjoy there day out in Scunthorpe, it really does make you appreciate the investment that has gone into Doncaster and is still happening.. Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_cool Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_cool Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_cool
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 14 Oct - 20:01:52

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Yep obviously the Boro' lads didn't do their homework, did they take their women shopping in Tesco do you think ? The Blunts will be there this Satdi searching for Netto no doubt!! Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_lol

Got to admit i hate Sheffield as a place to visit, probably not too much different to many a city to be fair, but in large parts it is Grotty, and becauce of that they will more then likely enjoy there day out in Scunthorpe, it really does make you appreciate the investment that has gone into Doncaster and is still happening.. Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_cool Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_cool Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_cool

Basically you are saying the home of 'quality, top-level footy is generally shite is that right ? How can that be when they have 2 of the top teams in the country or did I mean county ? lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 14 Oct - 21:07:24

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Basically you are saying the home of 'quality, top-level footy is generally shite is that right ? How can that be when they have 2 of the top teams in the country or did I mean county ? Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Lol

Well i was actually talking about Sheffield as a city but since you ask... Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Lol Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 14 Oct - 21:29:39

Misread you I thought you had written 'Shitty ' not 'City' hence the confusion and my lumping it together. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 7:43:44

Its very quiet on here tonight, must be stuck in Scunny... Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Oct - 5:31:31

yorkie64red wrote:Its very quiet on here tonight, must be stuck in Scunny... Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_smile

What is it with the Blunts .......they lose and hide away! Are you men or boys ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 19 Oct - 5:49:11

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Its very quiet on here tonight, must be stuck in Scunny... Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_smile

What is it with the Blunts .......they lose and hide away! Are you men or boys ?

We will probably find out tommorow there has been a mass suicide at Bum Hole lane, they said its Blackwell or the fans and the club chose Blackwell. Blades Sell out full allocation for Scunthorpe away Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down