The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millers v new boys Stevenage on Saturday

4 posters

Go down

Millers v new boys Stevenage on Saturday Empty Millers v new boys Stevenage on Saturday

Post by bradthemiller Fri 8 Oct - 3:24:06

Tough one to judge really as i'm ashamed to say I know next to nothing about Stevenage. They seem to have adjusted fairly well to league life, although one or two recent defeats seem to suggest that clubs are starting to "do their homework" on them. We are going along fairly well ATM, unbeaten in five, & seem to have got our defence sorted after leaking goals right, left & centre at the start of the season.
I'm going for a 2-0 Millers victory!!

Any local Championship fans of Donny, Barnsley, or the two Sheffield clubs would be more than welcome at DVS on Saturday as you've no footy to go to !
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Millers v new boys Stevenage on Saturday Empty Re: Millers v new boys Stevenage on Saturday

Post by NorthRed Fri 8 Oct - 5:22:42

A lot of my family are Millers i'd be coming down if i were'nt away for the weekend!! Hope you get 3 points as i don't mind Rotherham at all.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Millers v new boys Stevenage on Saturday Empty Re: Millers v new boys Stevenage on Saturday

Post by bradthemiller Sun 10 Oct - 6:34:22

I've got to say for the second home game in a row, we were very, very poor, & in truth, should have been comfortably beaten. The only reason we weren't tonked, is a combination of heroic, last ditch defending, poor finishing by Boro, & ANDY WARRINGTON, who again turned in a man of the match performance. I'm aware that Le Fondre gets all the headlines, but this guy is just as indespensible to our side, & has probably won us as many points as ALF, especially in the last few games.
For gods sake Moore, use the loan market to get a ball winning midfielder, THAT'S where our problems lie ATM. We seem to be getting overrun in midfield lately
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 10 Oct - 19:41:56

Glad to see Andy still puts a shift in he was at times awesome for us
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 11 Oct - 5:05:55

Andy Warrington was a great keeper for us, you are really lucky to get him. To think that one of your fans called him 'utter rubbish' on P&G a couple of weeks ago makes me fume..........he was a legend at Belle Vue. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by bradthemiller Mon 11 Oct - 6:05:24

hoolahoop wrote:Andy Warrington was a great keeper for us, you are really lucky to get him. To think that one of your fans called him 'utter rubbish' on P&G a couple of weeks ago makes me fume..........he was a legend at Belle Vue. Mad

Whoever called him "utter rubbish" on P&G IS A TOTAL MORON!!!
The guy is an utter legend. Andy won our player of the year last season & is ahead of the pack to retain the honour this season too.We love the guy!!!
bradthemiller
bradthemiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 11 Oct - 6:13:10

bradthemiller wrote:

Whoever called him "utter rubbish" on P&G IS A TOTAL MORON!!!
The guy is an utter legend. Andy won our player of the year last season & is ahead of the pack to retain the honour this season too.We love the guy!!!

We loved him first Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down