The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think its plain to see where fucked

+3
NorthRed
hoolahoop
NIGHTMARE
7 posters

Go down

I Think its plain to see where fucked  Empty I Think its plain to see where fucked

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 29 Oct - 7:01:12

Trying to run a second division club on a third division wages get you one place and one place only .............................

LEAGUE 1 HERE WE COME
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

I Think its plain to see where fucked  Empty Re: I Think its plain to see where fucked

Post by hoolahoop Fri 29 Oct - 7:28:15

NIGHTMARE wrote:Trying to run a second division club on a third division wages get you one place and one place only .............................

LEAGUE 1 HERE WE COME

Don't be so bloody dramatic, you're going nowhere..........you have future appointments with us to keep !
NIGHTMARE you're becoming far too fickle, a couple of wins and you will be right back near the P/Off positions. That is the nature of this Division this season, it's the same for all our clubs . scratch scratch scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

I Think its plain to see where fucked  Empty Re: I Think its plain to see where fucked

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 29 Oct - 7:33:26

We have swapped

Hume & Bogdanovic
FOR
Hayes, Boulding, Dickinson, and a pony tail

but we could have swapped them for Rooney & Ronaldo
And still not scored with the shite tactics we play darn wing in box darn wing in box thats all we do it as though the middle of the park is a no go zone i've said it for month and i'll keep saying it we will not score enough goals to stay up
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Fri 29 Oct - 7:40:45

We'll stay up.......... just!! Big win against Millwall last match!!
Besides i've still got a few grounds to go to in league 1 Very Happy
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 29 Oct - 7:48:26

Roy answer me this why dint robins want Hayes in the summer ? what's he done since joining PNE to change is mind ?

And if robins did want him in summer what a we doing taking a player who dint want to play for us 4 month ago ? and if thats the case why the fuck are silly bastard barnsley fans happy to have him and welcoming him wi open arms
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 29 Oct - 8:10:17

Bloody hell you lot sound like you've already thrown the towel in!
13 games into a long season and many clubs yet to go into freefall and that will exclude you btw...............and you're going down.
I can't believe what I'm reading, are you Rovers fans in disguise ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 29 Oct - 8:12:38

Reserve judgement untill you have seen us play
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by ste303 Fri 29 Oct - 8:22:58

K'inell.......... you think you have troubles, try having a poison porridge wog strip your club of any talent then adding a bunch of caber tossers to the starting line up.

2 wins and your happy, this league is fcuked this year lad, nee bother!
ste303
ste303
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 29 Oct - 8:27:52

NIGHTMARE wrote:Reserve judgement untill you have seen us play

I've read reports, listened to P&G both live coverage and calls from your support as well as commentators opinions but that's not the over-riding feeling I'm getting of your play.
Yes you've made some made tactical errors, yes you've apparently 'cocked up' in the transfer market, yes your players want their arses kicking for losing heart otherwise................you are OK. lol!
Seriously don't lose heart , the squad is amply equipped to survive this Division. As I said earlier form changes for all the teams from game to game, stop being so dramatic. :joker:
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave8322 Fri 29 Oct - 8:29:06

I love some peoples optimism he will be far better than Lovre who is in that position

bigdave8322
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 29 Oct - 8:32:28

bigdave8322 wrote:I love some peoples optimism he will be far better than Lovre who is in that position

Ay up welcome to the forum bigdave. cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave8322 Fri 29 Oct - 8:40:37

Cheers Come on you reds

bigdave8322
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Fri 29 Oct - 13:04:09

Can't believe what I'm reading.... We are good at home and have only lost once here this season, (Cardiff) we only need our luck to start improving away and we are infact winning most of our games then...
Paul Hayes will get goals, he ISN'T an unproven player in this league like Dickinson..

Teams have bad spells, we're having one now, but I'm sure Mark realises his tactics away aren't working.. Fergie didn't get Man Utd playing like they are nowadays in a day!

(And after how long Davey was in it would be injustice to even think about getting Robins out!)
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Fri 29 Oct - 16:37:54

I reckon its a bit early for all this doom and gloom Nightmare. Its a marathon not a sprint!! Fair enough Hayes has done nothing at PNE but that does'nt mean he won't do owt darn at Oakwell. You've to at least give him a chance, getting on his back from day 1 won't help anyone!! I know its frustrating and annoying being a Barnsley fan at the moment but we will come good!!!
Rome was'nt built in a day!!

Have a bit of optimism you might enjoy it!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Fri 29 Oct - 21:11:37

NorthRed wrote:I reckon its a bit early for all this doom and gloom Nightmare. Its a marathon not a sprint!! Fair enough Hayes has done nothing at PNE but that does'nt mean he won't do owt darn at Oakwell. You've to at least give him a chance, getting on his back from day 1 won't help anyone!! I know its frustrating and annoying being a Barnsley fan at the moment but we will come good!!!
Rome was'nt built in a day!!

Have a bit of optimism you might enjoy it!!
Niether was Beeston and look how that turned out

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum