The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Taylor

5 posters

Go down

Peter Taylor Empty Peter Taylor

Post by The Big Dady Fri 5 Nov - 12:11:26

How is Spud Taylor getting on as your manager?
The Big Dady
The Big Dady
Pride Of Yorkshire

http://www.footballjunkie.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Peter Taylor Empty Re: Peter Taylor

Post by hoolahoop Sat 6 Nov - 8:05:15

The Big Dady wrote:How is Spud Taylor getting on as your manager?

Not that well judging by their results this season sadly. Alot of us on here have a soft spot for the beleagured Bantams BD. Sad
Incidentally just heard there is an update on your 'compulsory purchase' issue at your place; is this bad or good news and what is it with this 3 sided stadium thing ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 6 Nov - 8:06:14

Bloody hell, thought for a minuite someone had started a thread about our Pkt..... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Dady Sat 6 Nov - 9:58:25

hoolahoop wrote:

Not that well judging by their results this season sadly. Alot of us on here have a soft spot for the beleagured Bantams BD. Sad
Incidentally just heard there is an update on your 'compulsory purchase' issue at your place; is this bad or good news and what is it with this 3 sided stadium thing ?

Spud Taylor was a great player for us before leaving to join Spurs (not so good a manager on his return), but as a local lad, have followed his career with interest. Thought he did a great job with the England U21, really hope he pulls it around for the Bantams.

Compulsory Purchase?

The compulsory purchase agreed by the council last night was the final thing that was stopping Sainsburys building their new superstore at Roots Hall (where the stadium and car park are) It is to purchase 6 small shops and flats so they can be knocked down. This will provide access road to the new superstore, petrol station, car park, and 230 flats/houses at Roots Hall. The money from this development is in part going to finance our new 22,000 seater stadium, hotel, conference centre, Academy, retail shops, and flat development at Fossetts Farm. Planning permission after a long goverment public enquiry has all ready been granted. However, due to the credit crunch, the latest rummour is that we may have to settle for either a smaller stadium 10-15K, or build 3 sides first and them later complete the 4th once finances are available. Here is a pic of the current planned 22,000 seater. PS its is NOT a sperm! Laughing

Peter Taylor 32249863

Peter Taylor 22973389

Peter Taylor 52244400

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK4mwtoswhY&feature=geosearch
The Big Dady
The Big Dady
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 6 Nov - 10:07:05

I was wondering what i had done wrong now Very Happy
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Nov - 10:21:19

That plan is nice. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 6 Nov - 10:23:56

pkt_drfc wrote:I was wondering what i had done wrong now Very Happy

you get the blame for everything Pete.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 6 Nov - 10:58:04

Doncaster Rovers wrote:That plan is nice. Smile

My thoughts entirely but 22,000........that's a lot of capacity. Where will your extra fans come from, perhaps the Prem. clubs who are slowly pricing themselves out of the market perhaps ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Sun 7 Nov - 12:36:33

The Big Dady wrote:How is Spud Taylor getting on as your manager?

Actually, things HAVE started to get better over here, I've been quite busy and had a lot of things to do, otherwise I'd have posted some match reports.

We currently sit at 10th, which is a lot better than where we WERE a few games ago, sure, we lost to Colchester 4-3 ................ But that was the FA Cup, and Colchester are a league above us, the fact we put 3 past them despite them being in a higher league is an achievement in my eyes! Very Happy

So it's looking positive again! Smile (For now.. :/)
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Dady Sun 7 Nov - 20:51:03

BantamValley wrote:

Actually, things HAVE started to get better over here, I've been quite busy and had a lot of things to do, otherwise I'd have posted some match reports.

We currently sit at 10th, which is a lot better than where we WERE a few games ago, sure, we lost to Colchester 4-3 ................ But that was the FA Cup, and Colchester are a league above us, the fact we put 3 past them despite them being in a higher league is an achievement in my eyes! Very Happy

So it's looking positive again! Smile (For now.. :/)

Thanks for the feedback BantamValley, I was cheering you lot on yesterday, especially when you scored, any team that blasts 3 passed Col Ewe has my full support! Wink
The Big Dady
The Big Dady
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down