The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Sharp

4 posters

Go down

Billy Sharp Empty Billy Sharp

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 5 Nov - 20:12:15

Just listened to SOD interview and he says Billy is chomping at the bit to get back and instead of 6 week out it may be only 4 he said if it was up to Billy he would play on Saturday Laughing

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~2208469,00.html Smile

Last edited by hoolahoop on Sat 6 Nov - 5:56:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just changed the 4 to a 6 pkt.)
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Billy Sharp Empty Re: Billy Sharp

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Nov - 20:16:51

Yep Vikki just listened to it, excellent news , sounds like Billy is chommping at the bit to get back.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Nov - 20:45:48

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 5 Nov - 20:50:12

You obviously just guess what my posts say i put the same link up on the OP Razz Razz Razz
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Nov - 20:52:09

pkt_drfc wrote:

You obviously just guess what my posts say i put the same link up on the OP Razz Razz Razz

Oops , sorry didn't notice that.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 5 Nov - 20:53:49

Never Mind i will put it down to you still waking up Sleep
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Nov - 20:56:38

pkt_drfc wrote:Never Mind i will put it down to you still waking up Sleep

i knew you would understand.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 6 Nov - 5:58:01

You two bicker like a couple of young lasses. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by outcast Mon 8 Nov - 5:17:59

fantastic news.

outcast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 19 Nov - 7:10:42

Will be back for Saturday cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 19 Nov - 7:30:39

pkt_drfc wrote:Will be back for Saturday cheers

Will he start though...what a selection headache Sod is going to have...how things have changed from our first season in the championship when we couldn't hit a barn door... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 19 Nov - 9:07:50

yorkie64red wrote:

Will he start though...what a selection headache Sod is going to have...how things have changed from our first season in the championship when we couldn't hit a barn door... Laughing

Go on SO'D play..................Billy, Copps , Hayts, Healy and Big bad Brooker. Give the crowd the whole attack force and destroy the Swans at the back and in the middle of the park. cheers cheers cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 21 Nov - 7:24:07

Good to see Billy back on the bench today...won't be long befores he back firing on all cylinders, just in time for a busy christmas schedule... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 21 Nov - 7:25:51

I don't know Bri i am being honest here but when he took a shot in the small nets he felt his hamstring and if hoola was in his seat at the time he would have seen that to confirm it
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 21 Nov - 7:29:37

pkt_drfc wrote:I don't know Bri i am being honest here but when he took a shot in the small nets he felt his hamstring and if hoola was in his seat at the time he would have seen that to confirm it

Did he....didn't notice that, the beauty is that at the minuite we are scoring without him so no need to rush him back...wouldn't have been saying that in our first season in the championship... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 21 Nov - 7:33:16

yorkie64red wrote:

Did he....didn't notice that, the beauty is that at the minuite we are scoring without him so no need to rush him back...wouldn't have been saying that in our first season in the championship... Smile

I agree we saw what happened with Shackell last season when he thought he was ready
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 21 Nov - 8:05:17

pkt_drfc wrote:

I agree we saw what happened with Shackell last season when he thought he was ready

Yep let's keep him away from a full game until entirely necessary. Btw good result for Hayts today.........5 in 5. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 21 Nov - 8:06:20

hoolahoop wrote:

Yep let's keep him away from a full game until entirely necessary. Btw good result for Hayts today.........5 in 5. Smile

Hayter is having the time of his life at the minuite...and long may that continue... cheers cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down