The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England v Belarus

5 posters

Go down

England v Belarus Empty England v Belarus

Post by The Wednesday Thu 15 Oct - 1:03:36

Agbonlahor and Crough will start up front. Personally i'm pleased about this, I think both deserve a chance, especially Agbonlahor as he has been in very good form for Villa, but is behind his team mate Heskey in terms of England, something which makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Gerrard is injured, so i'm hoping James Milner (if in the squad I can't remember) will play on the left. I have a bad feeling Beckham will play on the right with it being at Wembley.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

England v Belarus Empty Re: England v Belarus

Post by hoolahoop Thu 15 Oct - 3:21:28

Your prediction then the Wednesday on the score ?
Pity you're not local as we're meeting up (i.e. forum members) for a beer or two in a 'plastic Manure pub.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Thu 15 Oct - 4:09:52

4-1 England.

Belarus aren't the toughest opposition, especially at home, but we always seem to conceed.

Cheers, I have an interview as well tomorrow so would be a bad idea.

What do you think the score will be?
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 15 Oct - 4:41:29

The Wednesday wrote:4-1 England.

Belarus aren't the toughest opposition, especially at home, but we always seem to conceed.

Going for 2-0 mesen, It would have been great if you could have had a pint or two with us .........another time eh ?
Best of luck with the interview, what's it for ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Thu 15 Oct - 4:52:02

Had an interview yesterday as well lad, phoned me up today to offer me job. Start tomora Very Happy

Good luck fella

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Thu 15 Oct - 5:06:51

1-1

Just seen who we are playing upfront.....

Crouch and Gabby Neutral
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Thu 15 Oct - 5:18:54

hoolahoop wrote:
Going for 2-0 mesen, It would have been great if you could have had a pint or two with us .........another time eh ?
Best of luck with the interview, what's it for ?

Dale BFC wrote:
Had an interview yesterday as well lad, phoned me up today to offer me job. Start tomora Very Happy

Good luck fella

R+R

Cheers both of you. My interview's for McDonalds, I've been looking for a job for a while with no luck so I have to start somewhere. But i'm still I'm hoping for an office apprenticeship at Insight that i've had an interview for.

Good luck with your job tomorrow Dale.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Fri 16 Oct - 6:50:30

How did the interview go Wednesday???
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 16 Oct - 7:35:42

Dale BFC wrote:

Good luck fella

R+R

Well done fella. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Sat 17 Oct - 0:48:13

Shem_Swfc wrote:How did the interview go Wednesday???

Thanks for asking. Actually had the interview today, I went in yestersday and the manager was off ill, useless eejits didn't let me know Evil or Very Mad

I got the job, have to go in on monday to fill in all the forms, and find out when my first shift is.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 17 Oct - 9:55:37

The Wednesday wrote:

Thanks for asking. Actually had the interview today, I went in yestersday and the manager was off ill, useless eejits didn't let me know Evil or Very Mad

I got the job, have to go in on monday to fill in all the forms, and find out when my first shift is.

Excellent Weds. that's two of you that have got new jobs this week, well done. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 17 Oct - 9:58:28

hoolahoop wrote:
The Wednesday wrote:

Thanks for asking. Actually had the interview today, I went in yestersday and the manager was off ill, useless eejits didn't let me know England v Belarus Icon_evil

Excellent Weds. that's two of you that have got new jobs this week, well done. England v Belarus Icon_lol England v Belarus Icon_lol England v Belarus Icon_lol

I was offered one as well you know.. England v Belarus Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down