The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barnsley V's Sheffield United Predictions

+3
MR NEGATIVE
NIGHTMARE
NorthRed
7 posters

Go down

Barnsley V's Sheffield United Predictions Empty Barnsley V's Sheffield United Predictions

Post by NorthRed Thu 9 Dec - 21:58:32

2-1 to Barnsley!! cheers
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Barnsley V's Sheffield United Predictions Empty Re: Barnsley V's Sheffield United Predictions

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 10 Dec - 5:34:33

3-2 to scummy pigs
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Barnsley V's Sheffield United Predictions Empty Re: Barnsley V's Sheffield United Predictions

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 10 Dec - 9:15:20

2-0 to the blunts
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 11 Dec - 0:17:47

Nah see this as a scrappy draw due to the way that the Blunts usually play.
1-1 but it could go either way depends on which team Robins puts out.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 11 Dec - 11:26:52

MR NEGATIVE wrote:2-0 to the blunts

2 penalties again like last time we had em at home? Now if that happens again I will be pissed.

Honestly... Unbiased view and stuff... You'd probably get higher odds on Barnsley 4-0 Sheff Utd than Barnsley 0-2 Sheff Utd. Laughing

But.. My prediction is 2-1 to the reds. Wink
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 11 Dec - 12:01:43

Barnsley will win this one, the Blades are shite at the moment and not showing any signs of improvement..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sun 12 Dec - 4:47:24

yorkie64red wrote:Barnsley will win this one, the Blades are shite at the moment and not showing any signs of improvement..

And so we have. Very Happy Simple 1-0 nothing too special, but MUCH better than the last big number of times we've lost due to last minute goals and penalties against these!

10th place.. We sure have climbed the league! I'm STILL keeping my calm though... Cause this is usually the point where the team starts to think nobody can beat them then bam!!!........ 5 losing streak.
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 12 Dec - 5:32:31

Yeah i dunt like all the promotion songs at this stage of the season, lets just keep calm and see what happens an enjoy the ride, theres gonna more ups an downs to come as there always is watching Barnsley!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave8322 Sun 12 Dec - 5:54:36

North you was singing them I could here ya!!

bigdave8322
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 12 Dec - 6:13:46

I don't sing David!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave8322 Sun 12 Dec - 6:15:16

out shout out of tune

bigdave8322
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 12 Dec - 6:43:46

la la la la............ the voice of angel me!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 13 Dec - 3:08:14

RedNinja wrote:

And so we have. Very Happy Simple 1-0 nothing too special, but MUCH better than the last big number of times we've lost due to last minute goals and penalties against these!

10th place.. We sure have climbed the league! I'm STILL keeping my calm though... Cause this is usually the point where the team starts to think nobody can beat them then bam!!!........ 5 losing streak.

I know the feeling we are already embarking on that journey. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down