The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season ticket target...

4 posters

Go down

Season ticket target... Empty Season ticket target...

Post by yorkie64red Sun 30 Jan - 7:41:13

Looking on the VSC i see JR has set a target of 9000 season tickets for next season...i guess he has set it high as he expects a good takeup on the offer to give any existing season ticket holder half the money back for every new ticket holder who signs up....personally i still think it will be a tall order to achieve that figure but would be delighted if i'm wrong..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Season ticket target... Empty Re: Season ticket target...

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 30 Jan - 7:52:13

Your just being NEGATIVE Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 30 Jan - 7:53:42

pkt_drfc wrote:Your just being NEGATIVE Laughing Laughing

Didn't you know...i am a negative twat.... Razz Razz Razz Razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 30 Jan - 8:01:50

Only Joking i think 9000 is a tall order personally we will not get onless we go up
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 30 Jan - 8:05:53

pkt_drfc wrote:Only Joking i think 9000 is a tall order personally we will not get onless we go up

They really need to plug the offer to spread payments over 4 months and also the recruit a person and get cash back offer, its a great deal but i don't know anyone who i could get to sign up, everyone i know who watches Rovers are already season ticket holders....will have to get my thinking cap on... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 30 Jan - 10:17:32

yorkie64red wrote:

They really need to plug the offer to spread payments over 4 months and also the recruit a person and get cash back offer, its a great deal but i don't know anyone who i could get to sign up, everyone i know who watches Rovers are already season ticket holders....will have to get my thinking cap on... Smile

I was thinking the same , most folk I know are Rovers STH's but I'm going to come up with something hopefully.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 30 Jan - 10:25:16

Exactly !! I think this is the basic problem, what is the point preaching to the converted! Yes I can tell my mates, it needs publicising big time to the wider population.
Invest to accumulate etc etc
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 30 Jan - 10:27:48

Dagenham Rover wrote:Exactly !! I think this is the basic problem, what is the point preaching to the converted! Yes I can tell my mates, it needs publicising big time to the wider population.
Invest to accumulate etc etc

Another problem for me is that most of my mates support teams other then Rovers...they would laugh at me if i asked em, like i would if they asked me the same thing... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 30 Jan - 10:33:29

Don't you know any Deedars , they must be a couple of teams ripe for harvesting. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 30 Jan - 10:37:52

hoolahoop wrote:Don't you know any Deedars , they must be a couple of teams ripe for harvesting. lol!

I know plenty but they wouldn't come to the Rovers....there armchair supporters...very rarely go to there own grounds...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down