The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moussa signs

5 posters

Go down

Moussa signs Empty Moussa signs

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 20 Feb - 1:19:15

Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Moussa signs Empty Re: Moussa signs

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 1:30:13

Bloody hell nothing like leaving it till the last minute to tell the fans
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 20 Feb - 1:41:09

Tbh I'm quite impressed .something was kept quiet without being splattered all over vsc 10 days previously Razz
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 20 Feb - 7:50:12

Dagenham Rover wrote:Tbh I'm quite impressed .something was kept quiet without being splattered all over vsc 10 days previously Razz

Too little too late.............4/5 loanees should have been bought in immediately that it was possible to do so. There's no point walking for 3/4 miles in the rain then deciding to run back for a knackered umbrella. Ensure you have an umbrella that's fit for purpose and make sure you take it with you........................moral is prevention is better than ineffective cure!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 20 Feb - 10:43:51

Sorry but I disagree, while it would be nice to have brought in enough cover to enable us to fill bench, throwing 4/5 new players into an already disjointed team would have achieved nothing. With the best will in the world it takes time to gel - not saying we shouldn't "drip feed" a couple more loanees into the team if we're not getting people back but not all at once

I agree with Daggers, nice to see we could actually keep something quiet, OK ultimately it had no bearing on the result but given how annoyed SOD was over the Mills signing being leaked something has been achieved (or was it that no one bothered to tell the ITK Wink lol! )

That and having to admit Friend isn't as bad was painted, some fans are really having it rough atm Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 10:49:04

It was his first game and would not know how people play, he will get better , and agree you have to get the balance right when it comes to bringing other players in....no point flooding the team with new faces it wouldn't achieve anything..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 20 Feb - 10:53:44

Well it hasn't at the Owls has it?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 10:55:37

VixDRFC wrote:Well it hasn't at the Owls has it?

Flooding a team with too many new players all at once won't work, we just have to get through this tricky period and hope that some of our own players make a return sooner rather then later...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Feb - 5:01:04

VixDRFC wrote:Sorry but I disagree, while it would be nice to have brought in enough cover to enable us to fill bench, throwing 4/5 new players into an already disjointed team would have achieved nothing. With the best will in the world it takes time to gel - not saying we shouldn't "drip feed" a couple more loanees into the team if we're not getting people back but not all at once

I agree with Daggers, nice to see we could actually keep something quiet, OK ultimately it had no bearing on the result but given how annoyed SOD was over the Mills signing being leaked something has been achieved (or was it that no one bothered to tell the ITK Wink lol! )

That and having to admit Friend isn't as bad was painted, some fans are really having it rough atm Wink

I know that really 4/5 loanees wasn't a credible idea really ; However did you like my analogy, it wouldn't have worked but for the loanee idea. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 21 Feb - 10:13:39

hoolahoop wrote:

I know that really 4/5 loanees wasn't a credible idea really ; However did you like my analogy, it wouldn't have worked but for the loanee idea. lol! lol! lol!

Actually 4/5 loanees seem to be routine for the Blades - they played at least 4 yesterday

Mind you its not working for them either lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Feb - 10:48:03

VixDRFC wrote:

Actually 4/5 loanees seem to be routine for the Blades - they played at least 4 yesterday

Mind you its not working for them either lol!

Lets hope it stays that way, we don't need them to start going on a winning run.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 21 Feb - 11:01:10

hoolahoop wrote:

Lets hope it stays that way, we don't need them to start going on a winning run.

I'm more worried about Scunny than the Blades tbh

Maybe thats the way forward, change the rules so you can borrow a whole new team and if they're crap you can swap them lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Feb - 11:06:57

VixDRFC wrote:

I'm more worried about Scunny than the Blades tbh

Maybe thats the way forward, change the rules so you can borrow a whole new team and if they're crap you can swap them lol!

I like that idea. lol! lol! lol! The Scunts are a worry though I admit.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 21 Feb - 11:17:08

Mind you I bet Scunny's even more of a worry for the Blades atm Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 21 Feb - 11:19:47

In fact in a mascot fight would the Scunny Bunny kick hell out of Captain Blade? How would Rammy the lamb cope with Toby Tyke?

Obviously Donny Dog is out of the picture injured Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Feb - 5:53:25

VixDRFC wrote:In fact in a mascot fight would the Scunny Bunny kick hell out of Captain Blade? How would Rammy the lamb cope with Toby Tyke?

Obviously Donny Dog is out of the picture injured Wink

Now that wouldn't surprise me , in all seriousness though he's just dog-tired. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down