The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derby next up...

+4
MR NEGATIVE
hoolahoop
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Derby next up... Empty Derby next up...

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 6:53:03

There coming quick and fast now, Derby on tuesday night should be one that is winnable, the squad finally seem to have started to come together and are playing well again, well better then they were...with Euell banging one in the net today that will hopefully spur him on but would love to see Billy get back on the score sheet , i'm going for a 0-2 win to the Rovers which will move us ever closer to safety.. cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Derby next up... Empty Re: Derby next up...

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 27 Feb - 6:56:55

Go on then i will be confident a 1-2 win Euell and Sharp the bloke on the radio thinks it is a 4 way scrap now for relegation i:e Preston, Blades, Scunts , and Palace. We should get a win we need 1 because i can not see us getting anything against L**ds
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 7:02:36

pkt_drfc wrote:Go on then i will be confident a 1-2 win Euell and Sharp the bloke on the radio thinks it is a 4 way scrap now for relegation i:e Preston, Blades, Scunts , and Palace. We should get a win we need 1 because i can not see us getting anything against L**ds

I think the 3 that go down will be the ones that are there now...gonna miss my trips to the big city...oh well we still have our friends from Barnsley.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 27 Feb - 8:44:34

pkt_drfc wrote:Go on then i will be confident a 1-2 win Euell and Sharp the bloke on the radio thinks it is a 4 way scrap now for relegation i:e Preston, Blades, Scunts , and Palace. We should get a win we need 1 because i can not see us getting anything against L**ds

I think we will win both games and the way the new players are integrating into the team is amazing..........they have picked up on our club ethos immediately. Having 'fresh' 1st.team players coming back gradually over the next few weeks should help us at the 'sharp' end of the season too.
I have no problems with either the Lambs or the Binkickers both will equally succumb. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 8:51:29

hoolahoop wrote:

I think we will win both games and the way the new players are integrating into the team is amazing..........they have picked up on our club ethos immediately. Having 'fresh' 1st.team players coming back gradually over the next few weeks should help us at the 'sharp' end of the season too.
I have no problems with either the Lambs or the Binkickers both will equally succumb. Laughing

You know we have been through hell the last few weeks with injuries but when everything stabilises i reckon we will have a better team for it, the games that the lads who normally only play a bit part have been given will mean they will be better players for it and when we need them again it should be easier on them...and the club as a whole will benefit..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 27 Feb - 9:09:48

yorkie64red wrote:

You know we have been through hell the last few weeks with injuries but when everything stabilises i reckon we will have a better team for it, the games that the lads who normally only play a bit part have been given will mean they will be better players for it and when we need them again it should be easier on them...and the club as a whole will benefit..

I couldn't agree more, we no longer have 'fringe' players but a full squad of practised players. Smile Plenty of Plan 'B' options are soon to be available to SO'D. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 9:13:19

hoolahoop wrote:

I couldn't agree more, we no longer have 'fringe' players but a full squad of practised players. Smile Plenty of Plan 'B' options are soon to be available to SO'D. Smile

happy days are here again..... lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 27 Feb - 9:29:43

True we played that game without ........O'Connor, Coppinger, Hayter, Gillet, Woods, Dumbaya, Sullivan, Martis, Killa etc. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 27 Feb - 11:00:58

2-2
Billy and Goregous George to bag one in stoppage time.

Im going this 1,just my second away game of the season (blades and this)

I only missed 5 last season
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 19:42:14

MR NEGATIVE wrote:2-2
Billy and Goregous George to bag one in stoppage time.

Im going this 1,just my second away game of the season (blades and this)

I only missed 5 last season

I had tickets for the original game on boxing day but returned them, no way was i paying £31 for a tuesday night game at Derby, i resented paying it in the first place , robbing gets... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Mon 28 Feb - 0:28:11

i can see a narrow 1-0 win for us which will do nicely for our league position .. good confidence boost for bellend road Basketball
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Feb - 19:55:20

DRFC Derby v Doncaster Match Officials
Keith Hill will take charge of the rearranged Championship fixture between Derby County and Doncaster Rovers at Pride Park on Tuesday.

Hill was the original official assigned the game when it was called off just hours before the game was due to take place in December, when there was power issues with one of the stands at Pride Park.

The Hertfordshire official has taken charge of 27 games so far this season, showing 109 yellow cards and 5 reds.

You have to go back to the 2004/05 season to find his last game in charge of Derby. It will be one the Rams would sooner forget as they were dumped out of the Carling Cup by League Two side Lincoln City.

This will be Hill`s second game in charge of Rovers this season having taken charge of the 2-0 home win over Sheffield United in October.

Referee: K.D Hill (Hertordshire)
Assistants: S.J Barrow & G.C Law
Fourth official: S.J Cook

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=233285#ixzz1FF4Ecoxp
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 28 Feb - 21:24:43

who is going to this game me and our simon are going

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by inSODwetrust Mon 28 Feb - 22:00:11

yorkie64red wrote:DRFC Derby v Doncaster Match Officials
Keith Hill will take charge of the rearranged Championship fixture between Derby County and Doncaster Rovers at Pride Park on Tuesday.

Hill was the original official assigned the game when it was called off just hours before the game was due to take place in December, when there was power issues with one of the stands at Pride Park.

The Hertfordshire official has taken charge of 27 games so far this season, showing 109 yellow cards and 5 reds.

You have to go back to the 2004/05 season to find his last game in charge of Derby. It will be one the Rams would sooner forget as they were dumped out of the Carling Cup by League Two side Lincoln City.

This will be Hill`s second game in charge of Rovers this season having taken charge of the 2-0 home win over Sheffield United in October.

Referee: K.D Hill (Hertordshire)
Assistants: S.J Barrow & G.C Law
Fourth official: S.J Cook

I think he's the best ref we've had this season by far! (He's the one with one arm shorter than the other I think) Basketball

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=233285#ixzz1FF4Ecoxp
inSODwetrust
inSODwetrust
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 1 Mar - 3:31:08

Doncaster manager Sean O'Driscoll has the rare chance of naming an unchanged starting line-up for his side's clash at Derby.

O'Driscoll, without 14 first-team squad members for last week's draw at Norwich, was boosted by the return of leading goalscorer Billy Sharp in Saturday's 1-1 stalemate with Watford, but there will be no other additions to the squad on Tuesday.

Goalkeeper Neil Sullivan, who suffered a recurrence of his shin injury and made way for Gary Woods against Watford, remains sidelined.

Midfielder Simon Gillett (knee) will start again on the bench, but defender Shelton Martis (ankle) is expected to miss out again.

Midfielders James Coppinger (calf), Martin Woods (groin) as well as Ryan Mason (leg) and striker James Hayter (calf) are still out, along with defenders James Chambers (hamstring), James O'Connor (foot) and Mustapha Dumbuya (knee).

Source: PA

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 1 Mar - 8:06:53

I still think we will do them, a second choice side it may be but good enough and a tad more settled to sort the Lambs out.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Mar - 7:48:21

1-0 Billy. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Mar - 7:51:28

Sharp 2-0 Get IN. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Mar - 8:15:01

Get in 3-0 Millsy cheers cheers cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 2 Mar - 8:41:08

WHAT A RESULT 1-3 DID EXPECT THAT RESULT cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 2 Mar - 8:49:15

I was waiting for the power cut when we got to 2-0 Twisted Evil
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Mar - 9:05:59

I had a £10 on it . Laughing Basketball
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 2 Mar - 9:31:36

I love JOC Twitter Message.

We don't care about Rotherham, We don't care about Leeds, all we care about.... Is DRFC.

All the players on Twitter was tweeting as it is called shows you there is unity in the camp
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 2 Mar - 12:22:53

Fantastic result, pity billy couldn't have got 3 but that will have done his confidence no end of good just in time for leeds on saturday... cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Mar - 19:10:58

yorkie64red wrote:Fantastic result, pity billy couldn't have got 3 but that will have done his confidence no end of good just in time for leeds on saturday... cheers

It's alright he is saving his 3rd. for Bellend on Satdi. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next