The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship football

4 posters

Go down

Championship football Empty Championship football

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 7:05:27

Guaranteed at the keepmoat next season....despite an horrendous injury list that has crippled us throughout the seaon the lads have pulled through and kept us up...thanks lads get next week out of the way and enjoy your break...we will be back next season and will be backing you all the way... cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Championship football Empty Re: Championship football

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 1 May - 7:15:31

F**KING BUZZING what a day i am sorry i have not been posting on this forum past few week i honestly thought we could F**K it up but hey we did not and we are here to stay (SORRY) .
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 7:19:49

pkt_drfc wrote:F**KING BUZZING what a day i am sorry i have not been posting on this forum past few week i honestly thought we could F**K it up but hey we did not and we are here to stay (SORRY) .

Well we have done it...feels as good as a promotion...great crowd as well today, just short of 12000...maybe the free ticket offer did get a few to come back...fantastic day and fantastic result...can look forward to the end of season awards now... cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 7:21:29

Looking forward to football heaven next week... lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 1 May - 8:52:18

yorkie64red wrote:Looking forward to football heaven next week... lol!

Football Hell for some around S.Yorks eh ? affraid affraid affraid ............ lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 8:53:37

hoolahoop wrote:

Football Hell for some around S.Yorks eh ? affraid affraid affraid ............ lol! lol! lol!

Just listening to a bit of praise and grumble from earlier...the Blunts are no where to be seen at the minuite... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 1 May - 8:57:59

Feels good doesnt it.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 8:59:33

MR NEGATIVE wrote:Feels good doesnt it.

It certainly does...get next weekend out of the way and we can all enjoy the rest along with the players... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 1 May - 9:04:16

yorkie64red wrote:

It certainly does...get next weekend out of the way and we can all enjoy the rest along with the players... Smile

True as much as I love my footy, it's now time to spend more time with the family and get my blood pressure under control. Wink When does the Rugby League start anyone ? lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 1 May - 9:04:59

MR NEGATIVE wrote:Feels good doesnt it.

Oh my god does it i can now get p**sed with out having to worry
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 1 May - 9:26:44

I get so bored without the Rovers but ah well roll on next season.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 18:59:45

MR NEGATIVE wrote:I get so bored without the Rovers but ah well roll on next season.

Its not over just yet jack... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 1 May - 19:46:12

As Blades are in turmoil is it worth nicking some of there younger players like

Jordan Slew or Matthew Lowton
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 20:01:15

pkt_drfc wrote:As Blades are in turmoil is it worth nicking some of there younger players like

Jordan Slew or Matthew Lowton

Adams was on the radio yesterday saying that becauce of the position they now find themselves in they would seriously have to look at offers that came in for any of their players....the players you mention seem to be the type that Sod might go for so you never know...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 1 May - 20:06:56

We just need to strike while there minds are all over the place and offer them a deal they will get picked to the bare bones
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 20:12:12

pkt_drfc wrote:We just need to strike while there minds are all over the place and offer them a deal they will get picked to the bare bones

Am sure Sod will know who he wants, still think he will have a crack at Killkenny from leeds who has turned down a new deal with Leeds, he is someone Sod has been after for ages...theres also that young striker from Halifax whos name alludes me but scored 23 goals in 16 games...its gonna be an interesting time watching the comings and goings at the keepmaot.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down