The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades mad

5 posters

Go down

Blades mad Empty Blades mad

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 May - 9:02:41

JR's cash is runing out, that's official, He's taken you as far as his pockets will allow so get ready for the sale, no support to bear some of the cost's so you're going to lose some of your best players in the close season, fact.

"I want 35 grand a week or my agent says I'm off, Killa get's it"

JR has totally shot himself in the foot with that one, and upset the whole squad in the process.

The deluded fools... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Blades mad Empty Re: Blades mad

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 2 May - 9:06:25

Bloody hell how the F**K do they know JR is not even the major share holder anymore and if it was true i am sure the other lot will take over . Not true though so deluded league 1 club syndrome Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 May - 9:10:31

pkt_drfc wrote:Bloody hell how the F**K do they know JR is not even the major share holder anymore and if it was true i am sure the other lot will take over . Not true though so deluded league 1 club syndrome Laughing

Its not their fault...you know what they say you can't educate pork... pig pig pig pig pig pig Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 2 May - 9:21:58

The board are paying £10,000 a week for Kilgallon - mind you its not just the Blades predicting doom and gloom for us, Scunny are it too

Must be something bitter in the relegation water Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 May - 9:28:51

VixDRFC wrote:The board are paying £10,000 a week for Kilgallon - mind you its not just the Blades predicting doom and gloom for us, Scunny are it too

Must be something bitter in the relegation water Wink

Well scunny would know , they have had plenty of expirience at it.. Laughing at the end of the day who knows what will happen next season, bloody hell this one isn't over yet and we will still be playing championship football, they won't..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 2 May - 9:29:42

They are just bitter because a small club like Donny has survived with our small fan base and Scunts is less then ours but we are hated by most clubs in the champ Palace wish we would go down instead of Scunts as they see them bigger then us league tables do not lie maybe it will be us next season but hey it will have been a good ride does not help though with our WUM we have going on there boards.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 2 May - 9:41:49

I don't think we're hated by most clubs, the Blades issue started with us signing Billy whom they said we'd never be able to afford, then the SOD scenario and capped by us signing Kilgallon on loan - we've just proved we've gone above them for the moment. Scunthorpe had a problem from the first goal Billy scored against them - and now they're both down

In fact its probably all Billy's fault lol! never mind, I'm sure we don't blame him Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 2 May - 10:51:52

we know where in the shite because robins says hes got to fast track the kids into the team next season
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 May - 18:34:48

pkt_drfc wrote:Bloody hell how the F**K do they know JR is not even the major share holder anymore and if it was true i am sure the other lot will take over . Not true though so deluded league 1 club syndrome Laughing

Quite right Pete, JR is a pauper when it comes to the other two...luckily we have all three leading the club plus others...let them worry about their own finances we don't need any advice from them on how to run a football club..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 3 May - 6:06:26

pkt_drfc wrote:They are just bitter because a small club like Donny has survived with our small fan base and Scunts is less then ours but we are hated by most clubs in the champ Palace wish we would go down instead of Scunts as they see them bigger then us league tables do not lie maybe it will be us next season but hey it will have been a good ride does not help though with our WUM we have going on there boards.

Strange the Palace forum has been very complimentary about us aside from our lack of singing that is! As for 'being hated by most clubs in the Championship' .....I have never perceived that as the case. scratch
Anyway the Blunts and Scunts are just jealous and will come up with sort of garbage.................LOSERS DO!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 3 May - 6:22:27

There was one on dee daa tonight thick as pig shit...was talking about finances and seth said to him whats 7 million minus 12 million the grunter said minus one million...no wonder their in a mess... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 3 May - 6:27:19

yorkie64red wrote:There was one on dee daa tonight thick as pig shit...was talking about finances and seth said to him whats 7 million minus 12 million the grunter said minus one million...no wonder their in a mess... Smile

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I'm afraid all at S2 must be financial basket cases...............good bloody riddance .
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 3 May - 6:29:15

hoolahoop wrote:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I'm afraid all at S2 must be financial basket cases...............good bloody riddance .

No wonder there cutting costs though, Seth was trying to explain that the wage budget alone for players is 12 million and they only take 7 million...don't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out really.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 3 May - 6:36:25

yorkie64red wrote:

No wonder there cutting costs though, Seth was trying to explain that the wage budget alone for players is 12 million and they only take 7 million...don't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out really.. Smile

Jeez where did all their 'parachute' money go to then ? £5 mill loss per. season is evidently not sustainable, I think they will have about £4/10/6 to spend on wages next season. Laughing Laughing Laughing ............and JR has problems. scratch scratch scratch

Do you think it would be worth the Boards money to buy them and use them as a 'feeder' club ? bounce bounce bounce
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 3 May - 6:42:31

hoolahoop wrote:

Jeez where did all their 'parachute' money go to then ? £5 mill loss per. season is evidently not sustainable, I think they will have about £4/10/6 to spend on wages next season. Laughing Laughing Laughing ............and JR has problems. scratch scratch scratch

Do you think it would be worth the Boards money to buy them and use them as a 'feeder' club ? bounce bounce bounce

There wage budget used to be double what it is today, thats where the parachute money went, and the tevez money well they have a nice hotel although why anyone would want to stay in that part of sheffield is beyond me... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 3 May - 6:53:27

yorkie64red wrote:

There wage budget used to be double what it is today, thats where the parachute money went, and the tevez money well they have a nice hotel although why anyone would want to stay in that part of sheffield is beyond me... Laughing

What ? BDTBL.........Beautiful Down Town Bumhole Lane, I thought the whole world wanted to go to S2. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down