The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions League Final

+4
NIGHTMARE
NorthRed
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
8 posters

Go down

Champions League Final Empty Champions League Final

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 28 May - 20:02:53

So who do we think we will win between Barcelona V Man Utd i have got to say i think Barcelona will win i think they are just too strong score prediction 3-1 Barcelona
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Champions League Final Empty Re: Champions League Final

Post by yorkie64red Sat 28 May - 21:01:27

Yeah me too , a Barcelona win...i will go for 2-1...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 29 May - 2:08:36

3-1 to Man Utd!! C'mon Man U!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 29 May - 2:53:38

3-1 United Little Pea First Goal, Giggs anytime scorer, are my bets for today

I think the pitch will be too heavy for barca, its dead and lifeless no good for there game
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 29 May - 3:45:17

I always knew you'd come round to my way of thinking with the 3-1 score lines mate!! Its guaranteed!! lol...
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 29 May - 3:50:52

the ref could ruin this fucker though
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 29 May - 4:00:55

Lets be reyt its all against United anyroad, everyone hates the English so Utd won't get no decisions!! That Blatter will have instructed the officials to favour the spaniards!! Fifa is full of corruption......
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Sun 29 May - 5:56:44

1-0 Messi.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 29 May - 6:40:09

Barca all over Man Utd 1-1 at the this present time still think Barca will win it though
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 29 May - 7:12:30

3-1
wondeful football
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 29 May - 7:55:19

WOW BARCELONA MASTER CLASS TAKE A BOW affraid affraid
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 29 May - 8:36:34

best team won.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 29 May - 8:58:55

Yep, Man Utd however good they think they are, aren't a patch on Barcelona....best side won by a country mile..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 29 May - 23:34:11

yorkie64red wrote:Yep, Man Utd however good they think they are, aren't a patch on Barcelona....best side won by a country mile..

Totally agree, I think it will be some time until an English side will win this competition again. Barca are a top top side and they must have laughed at the lack of any consistent game plan from Manure. Surprised that AF didn't play 5 in midfield and didn't yank Hernandez off far sooner; he will become an excellent player imo but this was too big a game for him so early in his career.........likewise with the very poor Fabio.
The tackling and application from Man U was woeful at times last night.
If it had been SOD's team last night he would have been furious ...........just what was the game plan ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 29 May - 23:39:12

hoolahoop wrote:

Totally agree, I think it will be some time until an English side will win this competition again. Barca are a top top side and they must have laughed at the lack of any consistent game plan from Manure. Surprised that AF didn't play 5 in midfield and didn't yank Hernandez off far sooner; he will become an excellent player imo but this was too big a game for him so early in his career.........likewise with the very poor Fabio.
The tackling and application from Man U was woeful at times last night.
If it had been SOD's team last night he would have been furious ...........just what was the game plan ?

5 people in midfield if they were allowed to put 20 people in midfield it still would not have been enough and i agree with Hernandez Berbatov should have had his spot apart from him finding himself offside alot in the first half 2nd half he was no where to be seen
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 29 May - 23:44:31

scums defending was shit fer all 3 goals
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 30 May - 0:04:52

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:scums defending was shit fer all 3 goals

Thank you LL, I thought I was seeing things differently. The more you see those goals the more you realise that despite the great 'build-ups' to them ........they should never have been conceeded. However the lack of basic defensive abilities still could not hide the toothless performance by Manure. Far far too many unforced errors at this level but that doesn't hide the fact that Barca were far superior in almost every dept.
I will excuse Utd's keeper as generally he had a good game with that defence in front of him.
As Yorkie said earlier ''Utd aren't as good as they think they are''...........the same always applies to our perception of the national side too!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 30 May - 0:38:08

tbh i thought Barca were gonna get beat

Barcas first- Vidic left his man to close down the man on the ball when there was no need, someone should of had him covered

Barcas 2nd-well thats fucking obvious

Barcas 3rd- Carrick should of just twatted it out

you can get well beat in every department except goals scored obviously n still win a game easily enough, like Stoke-Arsenal the other week, Stoke made Arsenal look gash but dint even get close to them in possesion, passing etc

I'd be embarrassed to see Leeds defend like that in any game

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down