The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye Bye Kasper

+2
MR NEGATIVE
pkt_drfc
6 posters

Go down

Bye Bye Kasper Empty Bye Bye Kasper

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 21 Jun - 3:30:01

Offer accepted frpm leicester in the region of £1 Million.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6998017,00.html
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Kasper Empty Re: Bye Bye Kasper

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 21 Jun - 3:49:01

What a bargain that would be for them
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 21 Jun - 4:13:29

From Kasper Himself VIA Twitter.

I am putting out this statement now, but let me be clear that I have not signed with any other club, and as far as I am concerned I am still a Leeds United player.

Statement.
At the end of the season Leeds United and I both made a commitment to honour the last year of my contract and try to win promotion with Leeds United.
Therefore it is with great disappointment that I have learned that Leeds United have accepted an offer from Leicester.
I want to put on record that I have never asked to leave the Leeds United, nor did I reject an offer for a new contract, since one was never put to me.
I was enjoying being a Leeds United player and was looking forward to winning promotion this season with the club.
I have spoken to the manager Simon Grayson and he has made it clear to me, that, in spite of having played well for him, this is something he believes is a good deal for Leeds United.
I have been put in a very difficult situation and will spend some time considering my options for my future.

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 21 Jun - 6:06:20

Lol L**DS fans last week Kasper was best thing since sliced bread now he is the Shitist keeper around
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 21 Jun - 6:30:59

pkt_drfc wrote:Lol L**DS fans last week Kasper was best thing since sliced bread now he is the Shitist keeper around

Seems like he has been treated like shit to be honest...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 21 Jun - 6:46:09

yorkie64red wrote:

Seems like he has been treated like shit to be honest...

It would appear so but what does it say about the Weeds though. Would you sell him ? Their defensive problems last season were not all down to him surely otherwise the purchasing club wouldn't put such a figure on buying the youngster.
Are they now a selling club ? scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 21 Jun - 8:32:07

pkt_drfc wrote:Lol L**DS fans last week Kasper was best thing since sliced bread now he is the Shitist keeper around

no ones ever said that, people have always said he's shite and over rated

i've always thought he's class and still think he's in the top 2 championship keepers

if you want an ice rink thoughy ou have to make these sacrifices
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Tue 21 Jun - 8:36:03

hoolahoop wrote:

It would appear so but what does it say about the Weeds though. Would you sell him ? Their defensive problems last season were not all down to him surely otherwise the purchasing club wouldn't put such a figure on buying the youngster.
Are they now a selling club ? scratch

From what I remember of his time at Notts he was on pretty hefty wages (between £12-£15K a week) which was the main reason he went on a free to Leeds in the first place. And £1M for someone you paid nothing for is good business especially if they suspect he'll walk for nothing next year. But the way its been done is shocking. I've had an interest in his career since he signed at Notts and he has always come across as a complete professional with loads of time for the supporters. If the deal goes through Leicester's gain will be Leeds' loss
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 21 Jun - 8:37:21

selling club? nah you're all forgetting our £7million signing

Bye Bye Kasper P1170780
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down