The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shower of Shite Benny Hill is bringing into the Club

+2
yorkie64red
NIGHTMARE
6 posters

Go down

The shower of Shite Benny Hill is bringing into the Club Empty The shower of Shite Benny Hill is bringing into the Club

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 26 Jun - 2:10:50

If he keeps us up with the players he's signed this summer, for the 2012/13 season the club could save a fortune doing away with the catering company for match days, instead of pies, hot dogs, burgers, chips, and beer, Benny can stand in the centre circle at Oakwell with a tin of tuna and breadcake and feed 9'000.

Then for a encore the groundsman can turn on the water sprinkler, and we can all get pissed on some of the finest wine Barnsley as to offer
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

The shower of Shite Benny Hill is bringing into the Club Empty Re: The shower of Shite Benny Hill is bringing into the Club

Post by yorkie64red Sun 26 Jun - 2:15:14

Not impressed so far then nightmare..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

The shower of Shite Benny Hill is bringing into the Club Empty Re: The shower of Shite Benny Hill is bringing into the Club

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 26 Jun - 2:19:10

Far from it, where in the shit, and the new manager is a absolute BELLEND
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 26 Jun - 3:08:50

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 26 Jun - 3:11:53

Barnsley have completed the quadruple signings of Brighton's Jimmy McNulty, Matt Done and Scott Wiseman from Rochdale and Miles Addison from Derby.
McNulty, a 26-year-old defender, joins on a two-year deal for an undisclosed five-figure fee from Brighton.
Midfielder Done, 23, and defender Wiseman, 25, have moved from Rochdale on respective two and three-year deals.
Barnsley boss Keith Hill has also secured the services of utility player Addison, 22, on a six-month loan.
Left-sided defender McNulty, who signed on Thursday, began his career with Everton before moving to Wrexham, Macclesfield and Stockport.
He joined the Seagulls in February 2009 for £150,000 and last season played in the Championship while on loan at Scunthorpe.
Done, who operates on the left but also plays behind the striker, joined the Tykes on Tuesday.
Wiseman, a right-sided defender, helped Dale reach their first promotion, alongside Done, in 41 years.

dear me what a load of shite
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sun 26 Jun - 4:40:01

Players from lower leagues will show more passion than these players we keep getting on from Prem clubs! (O'Connor, Harewood)

Why does everyone assume because we're getting players of an 'unknown qunatity' that they're going to be shite? Hill is looking to bring total football to Oakwell, and all I seem to have seen so far in many places (Forums AND talking to people around here) is people being negative... I wonder whether some of our fans are even aware of the cuts we've had to go through! Mad

Nightmare, please, stop showing so much negativity and get behind the lads! This could actually be a move in the right direction, we will get full dedication from these players and besides, from what recent seasons have shown there isn't a massive gap between League 1 standard and Championship standard like they used to be! Teams like Millwall have come up from League 1 and have done amazingly well for their first season in the Championship! (I think Millwall fell just short of the play offs?)

... It's the gulf between the Championship and the Premiership that's massive, not the gulf between the Championship and League One.

Another thing which should be stated: Norwich went down to League 1 and bought a lot of League 1 players... Those players stayed with them throughout the Npower Championship campaign... Can somebody please tell me what League Norwich are playing in now? ...

Not all League 1 players are 'showers of shite' you just need clever management to bring in the ones that are GOOD and not the ones that are BAD.. I believe Keith Hill has clever management and therefore I believe we'll have a decent season with Keith Hill in charge.
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 26 Jun - 4:51:20

If you knew Nightmare you'd know just how pesimistic he was and always has been!!

Nightmare, we have'nt even kicked a ball yet why can't you just wait and see what were like next season before dragging em down? And don't be saying you know how bad we're gonna be because at this moment no body knows!!

It does'nt matter how bad we are cos you'll still be going home and away as you text me the other day but just give them a chance, if they play shit and were bottom of the league fair play give em shit but for gods sake just give them and yourself a break!!

WAIT AND SEE!!!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 26 Jun - 4:56:36

Roy wile wiping my arse if my finger goes through the paper i don't need to sniff it to know what i have on my hand, Same as i don't need to see this crop of shite play to know what there going to be like.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 26 Jun - 4:59:57

Ninja,

Benny Hill talks a good game but he'll be talking it in league one after next season
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 26 Jun - 10:14:42

I reckon your wrong nightmare, i also think we'll get more points this season to come than we did last season... but like always time will tell!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 26 Jun - 11:44:54

Where in the shit and this seasons only the start of things to come it'll get a lot worse before it gets better over the next 5 years

The standard of player Benny Hill as brought to the club is just not good enough for this league, the way he's going on about how we'll be barnsalona, playing the best football in the league, i have to question if he knows what he's on about, David Blunkets dog can see that this team he is building, is not going to score nowhere near enough goals to stay in the Championship, i am starting to really worry about Benny and his understanding of the level that he is now working at, because if he truly believes that the players he as signed are good enough to stay up he's got a massive shock coming in the first month or so
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 26 Jun - 18:33:10

It'll be reyt mate!! And if not we'll still have a good laugh at stevenage and wimbledon!! Cos you know we'll both still there!!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Sep - 6:12:23

NIGHTMARE wrote:Where in the shit and this seasons only the start of things to come it'll get a lot worse before it gets better over the next 5 years

The standard of player Benny Hill as brought to the club is just not good enough for this league, the way he's going on about how we'll be barnsalona, playing the best football in the league, i have to question if he knows what he's on about, David Blunkets dog can see that this team he is building, is not going to score nowhere near enough goals to stay in the Championship, i am starting to really worry about Benny and his understanding of the level that he is now working at, because if he truly believes that the players he as signed are good enough to stay up he's got a massive shock coming in the first month or so

The way he's having a go at the fans and winging about the state of the clubs funds, i think the penny's finally dropped that he's not got a clue how to manage at this level.

And after tomorrow we are 6 games in and i will be judging him after the game on here as i said i would in the summer
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Sep - 6:34:16

Give the man a break ffs, I agree he's doing some whingeing but so are you. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Sep - 6:37:01

you don't have to sit there and watch the shite do you so wind thi neck in
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 10 Sep - 6:42:29

NIGHTMARE wrote:you don't have to sit there and watch the shite do you so wind thi neck in

Hey c'mon Nighty weve watched some real shite at Belle Vue.....and stood in it, them bogs were bloody awful
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Sep - 6:48:23

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Hey c'mon Nighty weve watched some real shite at Belle Vue.....and stood in it, them bogs were bloody awful

That's true shite on the pitch, off the pitch over the years. Lighten up NIGHTY, there's no need to 'wind my neck in' I'm only stating the obvious. You've had worse starts , we're playing well and only got one solitary fookin point to show for it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Sep - 6:58:40

we're playing shite and don't look like scoring, the points will dry up soon and we'll be in the shite big time
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Sep - 7:03:16

NIGHTMARE wrote:we're playing shite and don't look like scoring, the points will dry up soon and we'll be in the shite big time

Fairy snuff fella you do have a point, at least we're playing well with quality players to come in and the points will come.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 10 Sep - 7:15:35

hoolahoop wrote:

Fairy snuff fella you do have a point, at least we're playing well with quality players to come in and the points will come.

Aye and weve got quality bogs now as well Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Sep - 18:56:16

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Aye and weve got quality bogs now as well Laughing

Forgot about the quality bogs we now have, do you get bonus points for having quality bogs.....we need them. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down