The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As one of the early posters on here...

5 posters

Go down

As one of the early posters on here... Empty As one of the early posters on here...

Post by Captain Cook Tue 16 Aug - 23:50:32

...Am I still accepted now that I no longer go to Football matches?

Last edited by Captain Cook on Wed 17 Aug - 0:29:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong spelling in title)
Captain Cook
Captain Cook
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

As one of the early posters on here... Empty Re: As one of the early posters on here...

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 17 Aug - 0:49:55

Yep anybody can post on here WELCOME BACK
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

As one of the early posters on here... Empty Re: As one of the early posters on here...

Post by yorkie64red Wed 17 Aug - 1:04:38

Yeah welcome back captain...where you been hiding... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Cook Wed 17 Aug - 1:33:20

Hi guys. Just been mooching around and working etc.

Nothing exciting.

Didn't know if 'd be welcom after giving up watching the 'beautiful game'

Finally decided that I'd had enough of going to games and not enjoying myself. One game all last season.

Stil,l getting to local Rugby union and cricket matches.
Captain Cook
Captain Cook
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 17 Aug - 2:23:49

Welcome back Captain I thought you'd walked the plank, make sure you stick around
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 17 Aug - 11:04:28

no one is that twattish to think that on here mate
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Cook Wed 17 Aug - 20:35:46

Well to be honest I wasn't sure but thanks for the welcome back guys.

As I say I no longer go to Boro games but neither do I critisisise when thing are going wrong for them.

Great to see they are doing so well at the moment.

Current sporting interest are Local NYSD league cricket and waiting for my Local club (Middlesbrough) to start their rugby season.

Been overjoyed at the way England have performed against India.

Hope everyone is ok and I will be on a lot more regularly probably on 'off topic' parts of the board where I will be on to spout more of my old rubbish.

Good to be back Smile
Captain Cook
Captain Cook
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down