The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taffy Murdered At The London V Taffs Match at Wembley

+3
NorthRed
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
NIGHTMARE
7 posters

Go down

Taffy Murdered At The London V Taffs Match at Wembley  Empty Taffy Murdered At The London V Taffs Match at Wembley

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 7 Sep - 9:40:50

A man thought to be a Wales football fan has died following an incident before the team's match against England at Wembley.

The man, in his 40s, was taken to hospital with head injuries after emergency crews were called to an area outside the stadium at 19:20 BST.

He died in hospital shortly before 21:00 BST.

Six people have been arrested and police are treating the case as a murder inquiry.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Taffy Murdered At The London V Taffs Match at Wembley  Empty Re: Taffy Murdered At The London V Taffs Match at Wembley

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 7 Sep - 9:44:15

Glad i'm not a Donny fan having to go to Cardiff on Saturday, after the murder of a Walsh fan this evening they be baying for blood
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Taffy Murdered At The London V Taffs Match at Wembley  Empty Re: Taffy Murdered At The London V Taffs Match at Wembley

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 7 Sep - 10:01:15

so it's true then, the 6 arrested were welsh swansea on cardiff?

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 7 Sep - 10:08:08

A kid went to the game, he said it was bedlam before the game and somber after, he said coming out he was expecting more of the same, but it was different and then it started getting about that there had been a murder, and it felt true because the plod where the ones saying it, then realised why the atmosphire had changed and people where just quite peaceful and friendly talking about what they had seen
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Wed 7 Sep - 16:04:49

Welsh attacking welsh..... Their saying he was a Cardiff fan and got into an argument at the turnstile.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 8 Sep - 1:27:54

Pointless and a waste of a life...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 8 Sep - 2:50:17

yorkie64red wrote:Pointless and a waste of a life...

Too true but still those going need to be on their guard, as said elsewhere since when did the facts matter to idiots. Ridiculous that human beings can do such a thing and 6 onto 1 is not exactly brave either is it. Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 8 Sep - 3:05:29

hoolahoop wrote:

Too true but still those going need to be on their guard, as said elsewhere since when did the facts matter to idiots. Ridiculous that human beings can do such a thing and 6 onto 1 is not exactly brave either is it. Shocked

I will say my goodbyes on friday night...just incase i don't make it back... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 9 Sep - 9:24:25

yorkie64red wrote:

Can I have your signed shirts please ? Laughing

I will say my goodbyes on friday night...just incase i don't make it back... Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 9 Sep - 10:56:44

hoolahoop wrote:

No, i;m taking them with me... Razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Sep - 6:56:59

yorkie64red wrote:

No, i;m taking them with me... Razz

I know you've set off but I hope you 2 bring back the points , have a great time and last if not least 'pocket' the points. All the predictions on Deedar tonight were predicting a 3/4-0 defeat..........prove them wrong. Basketball
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 10 Sep - 9:41:37

hoolahoop wrote:

I know you've set off but I hope you 2 bring back the points , have a great time and last if not least 'pocket' the points. All the predictions on Deedar tonight were predicting a 3/4-0 defeat..........prove them wrong. Basketball

Bloody hell how far is it.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Sep - 7:52:18

Well have to say i enjoyed today despite the result, went to a nearby pub and enjoyed a drink in peace mixing with some Cardiff supporters no trouble whatsoever even mixed in the concourses at the ground...one of our group even left his rovers hat at the memorial wall that is near the ground to pay respect to the guy who died at wembley...really enjoyed it and will be going back...i hope.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 11 Sep - 8:49:06

Yes, great day apart from the result, found the fans to be friendly, first time I've seen two sets of fans mix in the concourse. The little lass whose dad we were drinking with left her FA cup final shirt on the fence which I thought was quite moving

Will definitely go to Cardiff again if we get the chance
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by macklinvinger Sat 7 Jan - 17:39:03

If this is true this terrible mikey you were a legend loved travelling wit you on your coaches
never forgotten... Welshy
Well what so ever happened. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

macklinvinger
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down