The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benny Hills a top class tuppence

5 posters

Go down

Benny Hills a top class tuppence  Empty Benny Hills a top class tuppence

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 11 Sep - 4:35:35

Another dig at the fans and absolutely no need what so ever,

Someone's going to end up or wall and lamping him one .
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Benny Hills a top class tuppence  Empty Re: Benny Hills a top class tuppence

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Sep - 7:55:59

Whats he said...?
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 11 Sep - 20:51:27

Firstly well played today Barnsley i reyt enjoyed the match and if it was'nt Kasper young red nose we would have won.

Now on to Mr Hill, he really is not a 'top class tuppence' the problem is the 'top class tuppences' that purely do not like the truth being told the way it is.
When was on about the boo boys the other week everything he said was right. I did'nt see it as having a dig at the fans, people did boo hi and call for his head. After about 3 or 4 matches that ridiculous from our own fans, what do our fans expect the championship title??? We are a club with absolutley no money. Fans are not turning so thats less money and theres only one set of people to blame for this, the people in charge that put the prices in place and do the buying and selling not Keith Hill.
All Keithy boy is doing is giving us fans a dose of reality whilst trying to play good footy and win. Fair play we've had a couple of bad matches but these things take time not 4 sodding matches!! You never took to him Nightmare so your seeing through Nighty tinted glasses..!!!
I just hope we don't get anywhere near the play offs cos our fans might have to admit Hill actually did well.
We are not Man Utd so don't expect Man Utd results!! Have some faith support the club AND the manager and together we might get a unexpected results this season!!

Oh yeah thanks for the sponsor money.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 12 Sep - 3:13:47

the blokes a wanker the sooner he fucks off the better,
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Sep - 5:57:03

Dunt agree with you one bit!!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 12 Sep - 7:37:17

NorthRed wrote:Dunt agree with you one bit!!!

I sort of worked that one out Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Sep - 7:40:21

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I sort of worked that one out Smile

Daggers, we have enough problems of our own..leave this one to the Dingles... lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Sep - 8:46:20

yorkie64red wrote:

Daggers, we have enough problems of our own..leave this one to the Dingles... lol! lol! lol!

Thinking the same mesen , the lad (Nighty) is not for turning on this one. I fear you're wasting your breath NR. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Sep - 8:54:34

I just dunt get why people want a manager out after just 1 month of the season. He has not been given a chance. Like i said when we finish higher in the league than last season (we shall finish 13th) they shall be eating their words. I'd like to see Nighty do better!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Sep - 8:59:49

NorthRed wrote:I just dunt get why people want a manager out after just 1 month of the season. He has not been given a chance. Like i said when we finish higher in the league than last season (we shall finish 13th) they shall be eating their words. I'd like to see Nighty do better!

We got a top half finish season before last and there were loads of folk calling for SOD's head, you either like your manager or not in some cases irrespective of what he achieves.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Sep - 9:04:43

Suppose your right there Hoola, I think he's a breath of fresh air he tells it like it is and i like being in the know, but unfortunately a minority of Barnsley fans can't handle that and see it as a dig.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Sep - 9:10:11

NorthRed wrote:Suppose your right there Hoola, I think he's a breath of fresh air he tells it like it is and i like being in the know, but unfortunately a minority of Barnsley fans can't handle that and see it as a dig.

You seem to be doing ok at the moment sometimes folk find honesty about their poor behaviour as hostile instead of correcting it.
We're all guilty of that on occasions, this manager speaks like a Yorkshireman i.e. he says it the way it is (well at least to him). He hasn't taken the easy route and cosied up to folk from what I can see/hear and you have to admire that if not agree with the substance entirely.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Sep - 9:14:59

I reckon by the end of the season a lot of people will loving Mr Hill and saying 'I never booed him he's oreyt' but we shall season what the season brings after all its a marathon not a sprint!!!

NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Sep - 9:16:38

NorthRed wrote:I reckon by the end of the season a lot of people will loving Mr Hill and saying 'I never booed him he's oreyt' but we shall season what the season brings after all its a marathon not a sprint!!!

yeah we have fans like that...you'll find em on another rovers forum... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 12 Sep - 15:50:06

I never booed him or the team but he's a horrible bastard and the sort of big headed cnut i don't want any where near the club, he keeps going on and on and on about things that mean fuck all, instead of explaining why he as brought the players he as to the club, Perkins, Wiseman, McNulty, Davies, next time he dose a interview i want him to be honest about these fucking idiots not about the clubs past, Benny should tell us what he thinks of them and not belittling the clubs past every chance he gets, if he's honest and tells it how it is, he's made a massive mistake in the summer making his mouth and believing his own hype saying we'll be doing this we'll be doing that after 3 games he realised he had got it wrong and started blaming the fans and lack of money, Why don't he be honest about that Wiseman int good enough that's why he's brought Bobby back in, Perkins int good enough that's why Jim O'b is playing where he played in the first two home games, Davies int good enough that's why Andy Grays back in the team, if he's so honest and tells it like it is, why ant he come out and held his hands up to that then, instead of blaming the fans he's made mistakes, you can see that, i can see that, he can see that, but ive not seen him admit it, for someone so honest and says it like it is, that's a bit of a shock int it, its no shock to me the blokes a tuppence
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Sep - 16:21:46

Tell me who he was suppose to buy then?? Whose wages we could afford?? He bought these players to bolster a very small squad that we had not to play in the first team every match. The fact stands that the fans are'nt coming through the gates (Boards fault) and we have no money (boards fault) So he had to purchase 'shit' players cos we can't get anyone else, mostly due to wage demands!!
And you can't say he should have just kept the money cos our squad was way to small for the championship!!!
Lets just give the big head a season and see whats what then!!!
If we go down i will eat my words but i know we'll finish higher than we did last season with Mr non motivating boring bloke!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 12 Sep - 16:35:51

It wont until he'd seen us play 4 games that he realised that he'd brought shit in, in the summer he was bigging them up saying there lower league gems and shit. not a word about money and shit in the summer
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down