The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keepmoat..

+2
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
yorkie64red
6 posters

Go down

Keepmoat.. Empty Keepmoat..

Post by yorkie64red Tue 27 Sep - 2:40:10

Seems they have built a wall in the eaststand to accommodate the Leeds fans who have been given upto the halfway line..i find it hard to believe the SMC would have paid for that..or even agreed to it...i bet the day when it is ours is sooner then we think if we don't have it already...the Stewards have been asked to be more Vigilant ...ie checking season ticket books as people are abusing it and the club losing money becauce of it...looks like the club are finally having an input into the thing, the SMC's grasp seems to weakening, also the kids from the centre of excellence have started to play at the keepmoat instead of balby carr...great times ahead...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Keepmoat.. Empty Re: Keepmoat..

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 27 Sep - 4:42:25

Just got mi ticket Keepmoat.. Arse

Suprised it in't sold out yet Keepmoat.. Blink
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 27 Sep - 4:43:24

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Just got mi ticket Keepmoat.. Arse

Suprised it in't sold out yet Keepmoat.. Blink

Have been told you have sold over 4000 tickets , where you sat does it say east stand...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 27 Sep - 5:12:45

No idea until it drops through the door mate.

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 27 Sep - 5:18:33

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:No idea until it drops through the door mate.

Oh thought you had been to the ground for it, you have been given a big section of the east stand..first time thats happened, they have even built a wall in the concourse to pen you all in.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 27 Sep - 5:31:31

Wish i could just pop down and buy one it's all done online dint manage to get to a computer till about half 6 so suprised i managed to get one

£20 can't complain about that Keepmoat.. Thumbsup
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 29 Sep - 1:45:00

If No when we own th KM we will become more investable business
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Thu 29 Sep - 1:51:45

yorkie64red wrote:Seems they have built a wall in the eaststand to accommodate the Leeds fans who have been given upto the halfway line..i find it hard to believe the SMC would have paid for that..or even agreed to it...i bet the day when it is ours is sooner then we think if we don't have it already...the Stewards have been asked to be more Vigilant ...ie checking season ticket books as people are abusing it and the club losing money becauce of it...looks like the club are finally having an input into the thing, the SMC's grasp seems to weakening, also the kids from the centre of excellence have started to play at the keepmoat instead of balby carr...great times ahead...

No wall. If there was one i would have noticed. If it was to be built it could only be as high as seat backs and stepped accordingly as "Visiting fans/Home fans would not be able to see half the game FFS.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 1:53:13

Irish Contingent wrote:

No wall. If there was one i would have noticed. If it was to be built it could only be as high as seat backs and stepped accordingly as "Visiting fans/Home fans would not be able to see half the game FFS.

Sorry i mean't the concourse..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Thu 29 Sep - 1:57:15

Didnt see anything in concourse either, and i walked full length at least once.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 29 Sep - 2:07:15

must be putting some divider in? unless the 1000 extra is in that corner that's usually shut?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 2:08:10

Irish Contingent wrote:Didnt see anything in concourse either, and i walked full length at least once.

Oh well...Just what was put on the VSc..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Thu 29 Sep - 2:15:14

Just looked on line at set up for ticket buying for LU. Seems west stand block H round to East Stand Block J ( essentially half the stadium ) is for LUFC supporters. I guess the segregation will be a few rows of seats either end. Strange one that.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 2:18:36

Vix was told by a steward that Leeds have been given upto the halfway line in the east stand...i would find that strange must be nearly sharing it with the corporates..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Thu 29 Sep - 2:29:18

Well it is strange whichever way its done. For obvious reasons no segregation wall can be put up. Guess it will be hard hats and Boxing gloves at the ready.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 29 Sep - 2:40:35

There seems to be loads of false rumours flying around, Leeds to get half our stadium.........I certainly can't see that btw. Shocked (ref. Irish)
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 2:47:41

hoolahoop wrote:There seems to be loads of false rumours flying around, Leeds to get half our stadium.........I certainly can't see that btw. Shocked (ref. Irish)

Well they are getting more seats in the east, the Stewards had there brief last night after the Hull game...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Thu 29 Sep - 2:54:59

Hoola i didn't say Leeds were getting half stadium, what i tried to say was on line i couldn't buy a ticket between WSH and ESJ , which is essentially half the stadium. And if they are not for sale to DRFC registered customers then it stands to reason they are for LUFC and segregation. Sorry for the confusion caused.

Last edited by Irish Contingent on Thu 29 Sep - 2:59:14; edited 1 time in total
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Thu 29 Sep - 2:57:25

Well I spoke to my friend the steward today and he told me the final plans were given to the stewards last night. Leeds have been given 1000 extra seats and they have the first 2 blocks of seating next to the North-east corner, the 3rd block of seats is for segregation and anyone who sits further along than that will be in their own seats but will have to use the turnstiles for the family stand area. He also told me that the wall has not been built in line with where the segregation is
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 29 Sep - 3:05:49

Has it been built to segregate the warring factions of Leeds fans or to seperate them from Bates. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 3:46:26

hoolahoop wrote:Has it been built to segregate the warring factions of Leeds fans or to seperate them from Bates. lol!

If the fans on our side are really quiet, you might be able to hear the knuckle draggers on the other side of the wall.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down