The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare...

+8
VixDRFC
MR NEGATIVE
NIGHTMARE
hoolahoop
Upwind
pkt_drfc
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nightmare... Empty Nightmare...

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 1:13:25

Over the weekend Nightmare told us that something to do with funding was going to happen at the Rovers and that it would be controversial but at the same time put Rovers in the news i think he said world wide...anyway although nothing official has been announced a few peices of the jigsaw seem to be coming together..some of these things are still rumours but seem to have some foundation..

Willy Mckay has bought a 25% share of the club, this man has made his fortune from been a Bookmaker and of late a football agent..

we are suddenly looking at players who only last week were not even dreamt of , these seem to be clients of the said Mckay..he is also the agent of Dean Saunders...

I am maybe putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 but i reckon this is what Nightmare was alluding to..

This guy buys into Rovers , he uses his contacts to bring in a stream of players who he represents to Rovers , this puts them in the shop window for himself but also helps us get players of there quality on short term deals...i guess this is where the Controversy and getting us in the news comes in, alot of his players seem to be foreign,are we going to be like a feeder club for his up and coming players that want to make it in english football..

Dean Saunders in his post match interview said last night that the players he wants to bring in will be on short term deals and won't cost the club a fortune..

Well Nightmare am i any nearer to what you were talking about the other day.. Smile

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Nightmare... Empty Re: Nightmare...

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 29 Sep - 1:19:02

it looks as if it could be something along that line
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 29 Sep - 1:19:12

Bloody hell yorkie have you typed all this your most intelligent post yet out of all 15000+ posts. Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 29 Sep - 1:20:40

pkt_drfc wrote:Bloody hell yorkie have you typed all this your most intelligent post yet out of all 15000+ posts. Laughing

I've just been on the other forums trying to see if he'd copied and pasted Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 1:22:17

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I've just been on the other forums trying to see if he'd copied and pasted Laughing

Cheeky twats....i won't bother in future... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Thu 29 Sep - 1:23:54

'Willy Mckay has bought a 25% share of the club'

Has this been confirmed anywhere? I truly hope not........... this would just compound the mistake over SoD as far as I'm concerned.

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 1:26:08

Upwind wrote:'Willy Mckay has bought a 25% share of the club'

Has this been confirmed anywhere? I truly hope not........... this would just compound the mistake over SoD as far as I'm concerned.

Like i say just rumours at the minuite but what is fact is that he is Dean Saunders agent and also agent to some of the players that have been mentioned over the past couple of days...like i say just putting 2 and 2 together and maybe making more out of it then is actually the truth..but i reckon its not far of the mark..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 29 Sep - 1:31:40

Like i say Bri i still think Nightmare was talking about something else is going to happen
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 1:34:58

pkt_drfc wrote:Like i say Bri i still think Nightmare was talking about something else is going to happen

Well lets see if he rubbish's it....where is he when you want him... lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Thu 29 Sep - 1:42:53

Recently read this article about bungs and bent football agents........ The interesting thing of note is the reference to Agents being based in Monaco and receiving their commissions in untraceable offshore accounts. Now, have a guess where Mr McKay is allegedly based..............................

Football Corruption

Last edited by Upwind on Thu 29 Sep - 1:44:28; edited 1 time in total

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 29 Sep - 1:43:47

Is Mckay from Doncaster somebody just told me he is ?
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Thu 29 Sep - 2:07:07

No - he's a sweaty - he might live in locality though.........

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 2:13:31

Hi, Glaswegian i believe, his buisiness interests seem to be Monaco based..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 29 Sep - 3:18:49

Could we be selling the soul of our club to the devil here.......I sincerely hope not.
Are we going to be able to put a player's name on the back of our shirts in anticipation that he might last more than 3/4 months ? I wonder.
Who might really be dictating who plays an agent director ?
All speculation currently but we have followed a similar path in the past i.e. 'I've got a mate in Manchester that needs a game' etc. we all know where that led only at an entirely different level........we will see. Currently it's all pure speculation but the links seem to be all there.
I trust JR would never take us down this path.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Sep - 3:46:44

this all ties up with what i was told so i think its true, but its bigger then it seems there's more to come out in the wash just keep your ear to the ground
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 3:49:36

NIGHTMARE wrote:this all ties up with what i was told so i think its true, but its bigger then it seems there's more to come out in the wash just keep your ear to the ground

You know Nightmare, your gonna keep me awake at night with all these stories...you certainly picked a good user name.. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Sep - 4:01:29

No-one quote this post as i will be editing it in half hour as i'm not ment to be telling people what i heard

As i said now edited

Last edited by NIGHTMARE on Thu 29 Sep - 4:54:42; edited 1 time in total
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 4:04:15

Thanks for that Nightmare...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 29 Sep - 4:05:39

So McKay or whatever his name is will be offering his players on short term deals basically ?
And his up and coming players?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Sep - 4:08:18

like i say its huge you could be getting the next ronaldo teves or messi at your club then loaning him out for two years, in order to make the owner of your club very rich

BIT LIKE PIMPING A GIRL OUT

NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 4:11:57

It could mean we end up been a very wealthy club without JR having to sell the club to outsiders...interesting...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 29 Sep - 4:13:36

So basically Mckay buys his share into the club.

Gets his up-and coming stars to join Doncaster

We loan them out? Razz (in order to get money?)

So do you think we'll end up with mainly his clients? I.E Mcfadden,Diouf etc,...

Hmmm sounds corrupt...
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Sep - 4:16:06

as i said Friday before all this kicked off
i find it hard to see how it can be true, but it seems to be coming true, if they get away with this its massive and changers football for ever if you think about it,
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 29 Sep - 4:17:13

NIGHTMARE wrote:as i said Friday before all this kicked off
i find it hard to see how it can be true, but it seems to be coming true, if they get away with this its massive and changers football for ever if you think about it,

Are you sure its legal?
I think it could all end up pear shape to be honest. Razz Razz Razz

MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Sep - 4:18:27

MR NEGATIVE wrote:

Are you sure its legal?
I think it could all end up pear shape to be honest. Razz Razz Razz

They will have checked out the legality of it all....Dave Morris will have seen to that... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next