The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who the fuck writes this bollocks?

2 posters

Go down

who the fuck writes this bollocks?  Empty who the fuck writes this bollocks?

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 22 Nov - 3:25:42

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/burnleypendlerossendale/9374668.Leeds_United_fans_slammed_for_ripping_up_seats_at_Turf_Moor/

No mention of Burnley singing Turdkey songs which started the "trouble"? who the fuck writes this bollocks?  Av-46 They dint expect a reaction like that their arses well and truly fell out when 50 Leeds filled that corner and seats started flying.

Was a silly bastard who caught a bottle launched by Leeds and sprayed it over his mates...it was a bottle full of piss who the fuck writes this bollocks?  Laughing
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

who the fuck writes this bollocks?  Empty Re: who the fuck writes this bollocks?

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 22 Nov - 6:42:26

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

who the fuck writes this bollocks?  Empty Re: who the fuck writes this bollocks?

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Nov - 8:47:16

Brilliant you should all be proud of yourselves............bottles of piss luv it's so passe. scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 22 Nov - 9:05:07

Maybe next time they will think twice before trying a stunt like that again who the fuck writes this bollocks?  Thumbsup
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Nov - 9:22:37

You lot always seem to attract trouble like flies to shite. It's a good job that every Leeds fan is that much harder than any other fans from any club................ecxept on a 'one to one' basis that is.

If they were singing Turkey songs, then that is something I don't agree with anymore than when your lot used to sing Munich songs at every available opportunity.

However the whole thing does seem to be taken out of proportion, guess it's because it is Leeds. It probably wouldn't get much of a mention if it had happened anywhere else this weekend.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 22 Nov - 9:36:22

hoolahoop wrote:

If they were singing Turkey songs, then that is something I don't agree with anymore than when your lot used to sing Munich songs at every available opportunity.

That's completely irrelevant, how does it justify bunrley giving it the turdkey bollox?

and no i dont sing the munich song
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Nov - 9:58:08

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

That's completely irrelevant, how does it justify bunrley giving it the turdkey bollox?

and no i dont sing the munich song

It doesn't justify it as I said in my post above but unfortunately a minority of supporters of any club will jump on this sort of bandwagon.
I wouldn't and didn't suggest for one minute that you would be one of those mindless idiots, that would sing about the dead of Munich, Hillsborough etc. anymore than I would take the death of those 2 Leeds fans lightly. Fortunately our supporters think the same , I can't answer for a few mindless twats from Burnley. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 22 Nov - 10:03:14

hoolahoop wrote:

It doesn't justify it as I said in my post above but unfortunately a minority of supporters of any club will jump on this sort of bandwagon.
I wouldn't and didn't suggest for one minute that you would be one of those mindless idiots, that would sing about the dead of Munich, Hillsborough etc. anymore than I would take the death of those 2 Leeds fans lightly. Fortunately our supporters think the same , I can't answer for a few mindless twats from Burnley. Sad

who the fuck writes this bollocks?  Thumbsup

agree with all of that, just think its daft that there's no mention what so ever in the articles of what provoked leeds
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down