The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Ham - Barnsley

+2
Dagenham Rover
NorthRed
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

West Ham - Barnsley Empty West Ham - Barnsley

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Dec - 1:24:21

Well I'm looking forward to my day out in London and after last nights second half performance and the bollocking they no doubt had I think we will have a good performance at Upton Park. The down side is West ham also had a poor match and will want to get back to winning ways.

At the moment we can score any where and any time but we can also ship anywhere and at any time lol......
The brain says 2-2 (which i would be happy with) but the heart obviously says 3-1 to Barnsley!!

Predictions if you please.... I'll brace myself ready for your replys!!!

We'll score when we want.... we'll score when we wwwaaaannnnntttt..... we're Barnsley FC we'll score when we want!!

lol!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

West Ham - Barnsley Empty Re: West Ham - Barnsley

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 12 Dec - 1:28:41

Barnsley to bounce back and hammer the Hammers Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Dec - 8:29:25

Thinking the same mesen the teams at the top will not pull away .
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarn Owl Mon 12 Dec - 12:03:51

3-0 home win with a bit of luck
Tarn Owl
Tarn Owl
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 12 Dec - 17:25:50

Tarn Owl loves his home town club obviously, why don't people like you actually move to Sheffield?? Because it's a pig sty thats why!!
Which big club are your massive club playing this week then???
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 13 Dec - 4:18:09

He's be better off moving to Rotherham with rest of the Scum Bastards
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 17 Dec - 17:40:10

i think it could be a Christmas slaying, last time i went to upton park for a league game we lost 6-0, Chris Morgan made his first league start and got the man of the match for us, got a bad feeling about this .
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 18 Dec - 10:38:46

I thought we played very well today apart from Ranger and Jay Jay Mckeveley. Got caught napping early doors again but after that we were the best side and never got too bothered by the strength and physical approach from West Ham. A couple of good saves from Green and some good defending from the Hammers stopped what would have been a well deserved equaliser from us today!! All in all I'm happy with the performance and if we play like that every week we've not got no relegation worries!
It certainly is the rollacoaster ride we were promised though lol.....

Bring on Nighty and his negative comments and Keith Hill rants ha!!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 18 Dec - 19:55:56

Sounds like a decent performance to me , yes a win would have been a bonus for you but it was no disgrace.

Sounds like Green had a similar game to the one he had against us at the KM where he was their MOM. See you on the 2nd. of Jan. Basketball
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 18 Dec - 20:47:07

Worst game of football ive ever watched
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 19 Dec - 3:57:06

Well Nightmare after about 12 pints I should think all matches look the same!! You little mate was well hammered lol, his head was wobbling about like a weeble and he had moved onto shouting instead of talking!! Quite amusing I thought!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Dec - 4:41:05

Tarn Owl wrote:3-0 home win with a bit of luck

Change your user name fella if I was you .....no respecting supporter of any footy club will give you any time whatsoever when you take the piss out of your hometown club.

It doesn't matter whether you are a Barnsley Owl, a Donnywhite, a Donnyblade etc.....get my drift. You look to antagonise with such usernames be it on here or on Radio Deedar when indeed you should be looking at yourself .........that's where the problem lies. Were you bullied as a kid or are you being bullied still. Try Childline. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 19 Dec - 8:23:57

They do it because they are MASSIVE!!
Good post though Hoola names like that do wind people up. It really does annoy me i must admit, it should'nt really but it does! It's just the same with the armchair Man Utd, Liverpool fans etc... Never go to watch the club they 'support' and claim to love footy. Well theres a championship club you can watch Live for £300 a season just down the road!!!! Knob heads!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 19 Dec - 9:55:42

we've got London Tykes, Norway Tykes, Lester Tykes, Wakefield Tykes, Donny Tykes, are these all knob heads too ?,
the fact is people have the right to choose who they support, and i can't see why your post code should restrict you as to what team you follow
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 19 Dec - 16:58:59

yes they are nighty! Simple!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 20 Dec - 6:56:20

NorthRed wrote:yes they are nighty! Simple!

Couldn't agree more NR, NIGHTY you disappoint me when both our clubs are fighting to survive on ridiculous gates comparative to the way both clubs have performed over the last few years.

We've got supporters that meet every week or so in London but they are Doncaster folk as we have fans like you abroad and in most cities in the country.

You're missing the point , we don't have a problem with them supporting a bigger name should they so choose.........it's hating the ridiculous names they call themselves to antagonise and generally annoy those loyal to their home town. White feathers are all they deserve.

Surprised
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 20 Dec - 6:59:45

get what nightmares saying, im sure there are plenty of barnsley/donny fans who arent from there
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 20 Dec - 7:04:50

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:get what nightmares saying, im sure there are plenty of barnsley/donny fans who arent from there

If that's the case then we both have a bigger problem locally than we care to admit, I don't see busloads coming from all over the country to see either club unlike the Leeds/ManU of the world. Now Leeds DO have a LOCAL problem. affraid affraid affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 20 Dec - 7:06:47

i've always said we have poor support from the city, theres only one man to blame for that though
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 20 Dec - 7:09:06

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:i've always said we have poor support from the city, theres only one man to blame for that though

True and until that twat goes it will ever be thus. Promotion could change that though.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 20 Dec - 7:09:11

I'm from Rotherham pal, the Norway tykes we're born in Norway, as the kid from Doncaster i know was born in Donny and the Lester tyke has never lived in barnsley there support comes from 1998 when we played in the prem, i hate Rotherham fans and love to wind them up
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 20 Dec - 7:14:05

NIGHTMARE wrote:I'm from Rotherham pal, the Norway tykes we're born in Norway, as the kid from Doncaster i know was born in Donny and the Lester tyke has never lived in barnsley there support comes from 1998 when we played in the prem, i hate Rotherham fans and love to wind them up

Best change your name to ROTHERTYKE then, you disappoint me, you didn't seem like the sort to jump on a bandwagon.

Why do you hate folk that were born and raised in the same town as you were........I'm struggling to understand your logic here ??? Was there a reason to support the Dingles ? Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 20 Dec - 7:15:49

hoolahoop wrote:

True and until that twat goes it will ever be thus. Promotion could change that though.

good thing for doncaster though the club are atleast trying to change that

leeds on the other hand look like we're trying as hard as we can to stop local kids from watching us, apparently we used to give out 40 free tickets a week which suprised me tbh dint know that we did that and decided to stop that, you know with all those full seats every other week it makes perfect sense

Leeds Rhinos give out 100's of free tickets have a shitload of junior offers and have posters and do school/community visists all over, personally i think leeds is still a rugby league town
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 20 Dec - 7:17:11

Because they are simple in the head, throwing good money at shite football, and hate me because i'm not as thick as them
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 20 Dec - 7:46:18

hoolahoop wrote:

Best change your name to ROTHERTYKE then, you disappoint me, you didn't seem like the sort to jump on a bandwagon.

Why do you hate folk that were born and raised in the same town as you were........I'm struggling to understand your logic here ??? Was there a reason to support the Dingles ? Shocked

My Mum is Barnsley born and bread, my Dad is Rotherham born and bread, When they wed she moved to Rawmarsh, where i was born, at 3 years old i moved to my mums mum and dads house,as my mum and dad split up but at weekends i came back to Rotherham to spend time with my Dad step mum and 2 brothers, at the age of 6 my granddad took me to watch my first football match on a Tuesday night, because my dad refused to take me at weekends due to cost,and with my granddad been a tyke thats where i went, so for years i only went to tuesday games but i loved it and wanted to go all the time so when i was old enough to go from rotherham to Barnsley on the bus on my own i did and started going weekends too . this followed on with my brother due to my dad not giving money to them over paid wankers it fell on me to take my brother to football and he had to go where i went on the bus to Barnsley
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next