The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryne Court Case

2 posters

Go down

Cryne Court Case  Empty Cryne Court Case

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 11 Apr - 4:29:38

The trial of four former directors of Manchester-based healthcare software company iSoft is expected to begin this week. The four face a charge of "conspiracy to make misleading financial statements". The Financial Services Authority said in 2010 that it had begun criminal proceedings against chairman Patrick Cryne, ex-commercial director Stephen Graham, former chief executive Tim Whiston and ex-finance director John Whelan. If found guilty, the four men each face up to seven years in prison. The trial is reported to follow a three-and-a-half year probe by the FSA. In 2006, iSoft announced that the FSA would investigate possible accounting irregularities uncovered by the firm, which was engaged in a £2.6bn upgrade of computer systems for the NHS. The controversial project was one of the world’s largest IT infrastructure initiatives. The listed software company it had been hit by a string of problems and profit warnings relating to the upgrade, sending its shares crashing as it attempted to secure its short-term financial future. The company, now based in Banbury, Oxfordshire, was bought by Australia's IBA Health in 2007. It changed its name to CSC on April 1 and is now part of CSC's Healthcare Group. An FSA spokesman confirmed the trial was due to start.

Read more at: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/business/s/1490701_four-directors-of-manchester-software-firm-isoft-to-go-on-trial
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Cryne Court Case  Empty Re: Cryne Court Case

Post by NorthRed Wed 11 Apr - 5:49:56

I really don't have a clue what the outcome of this trial will be but what I am certain of is the fact that it will not affect Barnsley Football Club in the slightest. The club is fully self sufficient without My Crynes money as it stands so it's not like we're gonna all of a sudden be skint. We are all ready for the lower league signings that will be coming due to our budget so lets just see what next season and the court case brings. I hope he gets away it like!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 11 Apr - 6:33:14

All the stalling he's done, with his health and such like, as well as the cost cutting, to make sure Barnsley Football Club is fully self sufficient, would suggest to me that he's expecting a there and half stretch in one of HMOP, seven years do half i should think, i'm no judge so i'm not sure, but i should think his legal team would have told him what to expect, and as i say by the looks of things he looks to be planing for been away
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Wed 11 Apr - 7:32:18

He'll do 2 years in an open easy going jail if he's found guilty. It'll be a walk in the park, he won't pose a risk so he'll get out early with a tag or summut.
The main thing is Barnsley Fc will not be affected and you have to take your hat off to the bloke for that!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Fri 13 Apr - 22:38:00

I see Mr Cryne has got out of the case once again due to ill health. I really don't think this trial will ever get under way. I don't know about the legal things surrounding this as to how long you can keep out of court due to your health but surely if you've to be tried for summut they have to do it eventually how ever badly you are. Or will it just be left???

Good for us though i suppose if he's not inside!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down