The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coventry Next Up

+4
donnyroversfc
Askern Rovers
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
8 posters

Go down

Coventry Next Up Empty Coventry Next Up

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 18 Apr - 18:39:55

So could we put the final nail in Coventrys coffin on Saturday which ever way i can not see Dingles beating Bristol
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Coventry Next Up Empty Re: Coventry Next Up

Post by yorkie64red Wed 18 Apr - 18:42:04

Surely Pompey and Coventry will be relegated on saturday...to be honest its Pompey i want confirmed..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Fri 20 Apr - 0:02:11

At last, Premier League referee Chris Foy will be at Coventry City vs Doncaster Rovers match
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Fri 20 Apr - 5:50:42

Another draw.. 2-2
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 20 Apr - 6:38:43

6-0 rovers Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 20 Apr - 7:16:10

who is bringing the points back

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 20 Apr - 8:02:13

3-0 Rovers and the Sky Blues tumble with us and then go into Administration ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 21 Apr - 22:49:15

Had a spare £5 in my William Hill account so stuck it on Donny to WIN at 4/1 Odds not bad at all that
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 21 Apr - 23:41:57

pkt_drfc wrote:Had a spare £5 in my William Hill account so stuck it on Donny to WIN at 4/1 Odds not bad at all that

Good the drinks are on you then... Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 21 Apr - 23:49:30

Laughing You already owe me 20 pints lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sun 22 Apr - 6:03:59

what a game my heaRT WAS IN MY MOUTH WHEN HAYTER STEPED UP to take the peno Husband had a great game what a prospect

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 22 Apr - 6:25:28

the vicar wrote:what a game my heaRT WAS IN MY MOUTH WHEN HAYTER STEPED UP to take the peno Husband had a great game what a prospect

what went on wi Cov fans after the game ?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 22 Apr - 6:56:47

Apparently they weren't too chuffed at going down . Expect the Sky Blues to go into Admin. fairly soon, there's no way they can handle that debt now.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sun 22 Apr - 7:15:01

One of their fans got arrested in the ground so their fans decided to take the stewards on and had a right old scrap with them!!!!!! Then all their fans ran from the top of the stand to join in with the melee. There were several people who ran onto the pitch, the first one went and laid down in thew penalty area right in front of the goal and another ran to the centre circle and dug some pitch up! All in all a very entertaining day!!!! lol! lol!

PS - We out sang their fans all through the game and I know that they're not much use to us now but I've got the three points in my pocket so I'm gonna frame them and put them on the wall!!!!!

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 23 Apr - 7:35:38

the vicar wrote:One of their fans got arrested in the ground so their fans decided to take the stewards on and had a right old scrap with them!!!!!! Then all their fans ran from the top of the stand to join in with the melee. There were several people who ran onto the pitch, the first one went and laid down in thew penalty area right in front of the goal and another ran to the centre circle and dug some pitch up! All in all a very entertaining day!!!! lol! lol!

PS - We out sang their fans all through the game and I know that they're not much use to us now but I've got the three points in my pocket so I'm gonna frame them and put them on the wall!!!!!

Sounds like fun and I'm pleased you finally brought the points back.............do you think you can find all the other one's you dropped whilst pissed earlier in your travels ?
'O'Rich is going to be a very empty place next season. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Mon 23 Apr - 23:59:48

It was great day out for me in Coventry & Donny won 2- 0 made me proud way home from football match but to be honest Coventry got few chances before Donny & Coventry should been won 2 - 0 or 3 - 0. I saw Coventry fans started trouble with stewards because they are upset what going on with their club.
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 24 Apr - 0:23:47

Askern Rovers wrote:It was great day out for me in Coventry & Donny won 2- 0 made me proud way home from football match but to be honest Coventry got few chances before Donny & Coventry should been won 2 - 0 or 3 - 0. I saw Coventry fans started trouble with stewards because they are upset what going on with their club.

I know how they feel... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down