The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire

5 posters

Go down

As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire  Empty As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 8 Jul - 20:16:04

I can't see it to be honest it might be about to happen but its not happened just yet

L**DS are still the number one over there in my eyes
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire  Empty Re: As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire

Post by AllieJ1981 Mon 9 Jul - 5:59:54

Only time will tell, personally I think there's a lot of unrest over at E**and Road and that's never a good thing but it's L**ds so I'm sure the jammy gits will do alright!!

As a Terrier through and through I've been brought up in the shadow of the noisy neightbours and that they have always been the big team - I'm just enjoying that we are making some noise now...BUT, I'd take a decent season finishing top ten than taking 6points of them next season...they aren't my cup final contrary to what they might think!! tongue
AllieJ1981
AllieJ1981
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire  Empty Re: As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire

Post by yorkie64red Mon 9 Jul - 6:27:53

AllieJ1981 wrote:Only time will tell, personally I think there's a lot of unrest over at E**and Road and that's never a good thing but it's L**ds so I'm sure the jammy gits will do alright!!

As a Terrier through and through I've been brought up in the shadow of the noisy neightbours and that they have always been the big team - I'm just enjoying that we are making some noise now...BUT, I'd take a decent season finishing top ten than taking 6points of them next season...they aren't my cup final contrary to what they might think!! tongue

Welcome to the forum ...really hope you decide to stick around and have an input on the forum..we are a freindly lot , good to have you on board...just sorry we will not be playing you this coming season..was looking forward to my first visit to the Galpharm...oh well suppose i'll get there one day.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieJ1981 Mon 9 Jul - 6:38:03

Thanks, looking good so far, I'm liking the 'Yorkshire Rivalry' banter already!

I'm on a few forums and rarely post but I couldn't resist this one - I may not live in Yorkshire anymore but I'm stilla season ticket holder and I still know where my roots lie Smile

Got to keep believing - my dream is to see my boys play a league game at Anfield....
AllieJ1981
AllieJ1981
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 9 Jul - 7:07:39

The way liverpool are going you could end up playing them in the championship before long
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieJ1981 Mon 9 Jul - 7:25:01

Lol very true, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it being in the Prem! Rolling Eyes
AllieJ1981
AllieJ1981
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 14 Jul - 10:47:35

just wait til our new owners get in As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire  Icon_smoking

starting to think their luggage has been lost in Leeds Bratfud mind As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire  Sad
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 15 Jul - 5:35:22

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:just wait til our new owners get in As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire  Icon_smoking

starting to think their luggage has been lost in Leeds Bratfud mind As there really been a power shift in West Yorkshire  Sad

You're back, thank God for that can discuss RL once again. Smile Who are these new owners btw are they Bates in disguise perhaps trying to distance himself further once again but without losing real control scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down