The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shiverpool

3 posters

Go down

shiverpool Empty shiverpool

Post by peacock Sun 23 Sep - 7:01:58

brendan as got to go -----QUICK----they are shite lol! lol!

peacock
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

shiverpool Empty Re: shiverpool

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 23 Sep - 23:48:45

Dint do that much at Swansea either. Martinez made them into the team they are summit the media never picked up whilst sucking the cock of Rodgers.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 Sep - 0:24:34

Liverpool looking by far the better team

Would stick a fiver on them, if I had a fiver to my name right now shiverpool Th_violin
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 Sep - 9:25:15

Unlucky Bindippers but the ref did call the red card and penalty correctly. Unsure of the shout for the Suarez penno though.
Man U look a mess and should have been put to the sword on any other day against any other team.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 25 Sep - 1:35:18

I thought if the Liverpool player had to be sent off they both should have been.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Sep - 6:18:59

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:I thought if the Liverpool player had to be sent off they both should have been.

Difference being one of them was definitely going for the ball and connected with it. The other was never going to get the ball and got the man irrespective of who was the last man standing. It was imo a borderline/certain red card and would have been given 8/10 times..........I would have preferred it to have been one of the 2/10 occasions due to the occasion.
Perhaps given the rivalry between the 2 teams the ref. felt he had to lay down an early marker ? Cool
I would have been pissed off if one of our players was taken out as clumsily as that wouldn't you ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 25 Sep - 6:42:25

shiverpool Shelveyred2

I still think it was a 50/50

If that's a red Cardiff should have had at least 3 reds the other week. Infact they were definite reds despite what happened yesterday.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Sep - 7:04:37

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I take your point on how often these sort of tackles do occur but this was never a 50/50 and most experts agreed with that both at the time , on MOTD2 and in the press.
It looked like a red as soon as I saw it on computer with a Wendy, Rovrum and Man City! fan..........we all shouted red card at the same time.
I suppose it's just how you see it oh and the angle you see it from ; as I said before I would have preferred a yellow but I realise that most Weeds would have preferred that the Utd. player had been sent off Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 25 Sep - 8:27:37

Can't really remember the other angles so couldn't comment. On that angle though it looks a 50/50 and he plays the ball before making contact with Evans.

He's only 20 for fucks sake, was thinking he was in his late 20's atleast
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 26 Sep - 4:18:46

He's 20 ...........he looks older than me!! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Fri 28 Sep - 2:02:56

hoolahoop wrote:He's 20 ...........he looks older than me!! lol!

Apparently so.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum