The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notts County

+6
Dagenham Rover
hoolahoop
the vicar
pkt_drfc
Upwind
yorkie64red
10 posters

Go down

Notts County Empty Notts County

Post by yorkie64red Wed 24 Oct - 22:11:21

So after last nights win against the league leaders..can we replicate and get the 3 points we need to hold onto our playoff spot...would have been happy with a point but after last night to hell with it...a Win is within our grasp..not going i'm afraid so it will be an afternoon in the Pub watching the results come in..can't wait.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Notts County Empty Re: Notts County

Post by Upwind Thu 25 Oct - 0:51:10

Notts County have lost 3 of their last 4 matches at home - admittedly against the current top three. They also let Bournemouth claw them back to parity on Tuesday night. We seem to be more comfortable away from home at the moment and are getting a few results.

It's a tough one to call, but I think that we may be able to get something out of this one - no prediction though as it seems to bring bad luck.

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 25 Oct - 10:31:25

yorkie64red wrote:So after last nights win against the league leaders..can we replicate and get the 3 points we need to hold onto our playoff spot...would have been happy with a point but after last night to hell with it...a Win is within our grasp..not going i'm afraid so it will be an afternoon in the Pub watching the results come in..can't wait.. Laughing

Nothing changes there then. Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 26 Oct - 4:44:43

yorkie64red wrote:So after last nights win against the league leaders..can we replicate and get the 3 points we need to hold onto our playoff spot...would have been happy with a point but after last night to hell with it...a Win is within our grasp..not going i'm afraid so it will be an afternoon in the Pub watching the results come in..can't wait.. Laughing
PART TIMER or is it PLASTIC FAN

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 26 Oct - 6:16:27

I'm going for the draw here 1-1 and would be more than happy with that. We are struggling with injuries so we could find ourselves short in defence (I'm referring to Quinny and Husband especially).
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 26 Oct - 6:39:23

I'd be impressed with a draw especially given our record against them I must owe my County supporting mate 5 pints by now.............good job I don't see himm very often..........and oh dear at work this Saturday as well, good job really or my wallet might have had heart failure
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 26 Oct - 7:34:06

Dagenham Rover wrote:I'd be impressed with a draw especially given our record against them I must owe my County supporting mate 5 pints by now.............good job I don't see himm very often..........and oh dear at work this Saturday as well, good job really or my wallet might have had heart failure

It's alright he will soon be drinking less free beer. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 26 Oct - 7:45:08

they are all fit so is cotts

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Fri 26 Oct - 8:22:39

I'd settle for a point on Saturday
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Fri 26 Oct - 9:11:15

I agree skellow, a point would be a good result, we are living dangerously at times during games but with jones in the side we survive.
Without him we'd struggle.
It is a good feeling going into games now though knowing were solid and not going to concede silly goals.

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Sat 27 Oct - 7:12:13

This is effectively the nearest I get this season to a home match, living in Nottingham, and what happens? My son decides to get married this Saturday. Looks like I'll have to pretend to be security and walk about with an earpiece in whilst actually listening to Radio Nottingham assuming they are not broadcasting from Oakwell.
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 27 Oct - 7:53:11

cant belive it dickos agreeing with someone lol!

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 27 Oct - 20:18:05

the vicar wrote:cant belive it dickos agreeing with someone lol!

No I also agree with him on this occasion despite my poor mental state Wink RTID
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 27 Oct - 20:20:41

Btw can Jones become the new Syd Bycroft ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Sun 28 Oct - 3:34:23

What a team we've become.

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sun 28 Oct - 4:38:01

Another good win and 3 points in the bag.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sun 28 Oct - 5:01:59

what a performance woods dint have a save to make

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 28 Oct - 6:47:35

Great win , we've just got to keep folk fit now. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sun 28 Oct - 7:31:33

hoolahoop wrote:Great win , we've just got to keep Rob Jones fit now. Smile

Corrected it for you Hoola lol
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 29 Oct - 3:50:37

Great result...i would have taken a point at Tranmere and county...we can now relax on saturday and look forward to a win againt Bradford \park avenue.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 29 Oct - 4:18:05

Notts County fans are csaying we was shit gut not quite as shit as them lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Oct - 4:51:13

the vicar wrote:Notts County fans are csaying we was shit gut not quite as shit as them lol

Over the last 2 seasons we have comprehensively played teams off the park and walked away with nowt. Sorry it doesn't sound like County played us off the park therefore they have little to be annoyed about with their ''toothless'' attack. Laughing
I don't give a shite what they think about us or the game in general ..............we pocketed the 3 points . cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wizard Mon 29 Oct - 5:55:43

Not at any point did we look like losing. Passed the ball well and played some good stuff. Gone are the days of footballing teams to death but gone are the days of getting out fought,worked. This team has real character.

Red Wizard
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down